Olivarry's Day Off

Barry's P.O.V
I was so excited when I woke up this morning. I managed to convince both Team Arrow and Team Flash to handle stuff today so Oliver and I could have a day to ourselves. It took a lot for me to convince Iris even though now I owe her lunch one day. Felicity just told us to have fun which caused everyone to groan at her words. Lets just say I was kind of mortified in that moment.

I woke up to my bed being empty which means Oliver was already up. I got out of bed and walked out of my bedroom to see Oliver making breakfast for us. It was a big breakfast to because of my metabolism. I smiled and hugged from behind because he was warm. I could feel his chest move as he chuckled at my childish attitude.

"Morning Bear." His voice was deep as it was because he woke up not to long ago.

"Morning Ollie." I kissed him on the cheek as I unwrapped my arms from his torso.

"So what are we gonna do today Bear?" I laughed as I grabbed a piece of bacon from the plate.

"Well I was thinking we could just hang around here and watch some movies."

"Okay well what kind of movies?" I could tell he kind of knew what I was going to say.

"You know like Star Wars & Marvel Movies. Is that okay?" He laughed at my child like reactions. (Feel free to imagine)

"Yea, its fine Bear." He kissed me and we ate our breakfast. We curled up on the couch and watched all the Star Wars movies. We only got through some of the Marvel movies like Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Spider-man: Homecoming and Captain America: Civil War.

Almost the whole day went by when I got a call from Rachel. I picked it up to see what she wanted. She just wanted to ask me if I was busy tomorrow. I told her I wasn't and she told me just to be ready to see her. I wonder what she wanted to do tomorrow but didn't put to much thought into it.

I hung up the phone only to be kissed on the lips. Our kissing session got heated pretty fast. Oliver and I basically made out till we decided to take it to the bedroom. (You can imagine what happened😏.) Basically this was the best day off ever. If only days like this could be all the time. To bad because that never happens in our lives.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is short. And sorry if its bad. I've been having serious writers block lately. I'm still having some but I'm slowly getting out of it. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Vote and Comment. Love you guys!