Olivarry Happens!?

Barry's P.O.V
After seeing Kurt and Blaine out of the blue I've been out of it. I just am surprised that they are in Central City. When they left I went back into the restaurant so I could continue my night with Oliver ,or what I like to call him behind his back, Ollie. When i saw my seat I sat down.

"Who were they Barry." Oliver asked me when i sat down. I froze for a second because I didn't expect him to ask me that so fast.

"OH they were just some old friends from high school." I said back really quickly. He just shrugged it off and then continued with dinner when our food came out. After dinner we decided to go for a walk in the park. It was going absolutely wonderful till Oliver asked me something.

"Hey Barry?"

"Yea Oliver?"

"What were you going to tell me before we got interrupted by your high school friends?" At that sentence I froze. I forgot the whole point of tonight was to tell Oliver how I feel and I still need to.

"Oliver please don't be mad at me when i tell you this but I like you a a lot. I was afraid to tell you because i didn't know how you were going to react and then my friends came and i was about to tell you and know-" I never got to finish because Oliver grabbed me by my face and kissed me. To say i was shocked was an understatement. I never thought this could happen but it is. Once he pulls away he looks into my eyes and says.

"Barry you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you say those words." He said straight to my face. I smiled.

"So you like me as in like me like me?" I asked him just to be sure.

"Yes Barry I like you like you." He says. I was so happy, I engulfed him with a hug so fast he lost his balance. He hugged me back straight away. Little did we know that there were a group of people staring at us from a distance.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoy the chapter. I took me a while to see how I wanted this chapter to go. Please vote and comment what you thought. Love you guys bye!!!