Cheating Heith

Wowow I'm sorry to start with this lmao this is an idea i had at 3am so sue me
—————

    Hunk closed his tear-filled eyes, using his body as a barricade against the door.  He couldn't think, he had no feelings. Well, no feelings except for the absolutely terrible sense of betrayal.

"Hunk. Babe. I'm sorry."

This just made the Samoan cry even harder. He's sorry. "Hey honey, I slept with your best friend a couple weekends ago and I never planned on telling you. Sorry!"

"It- it was a mistake. We were both drunk and uhhh-" His words trailed off as he leaned into the door.

This so called "explanation" was one of the worst things Hunk had ever heard. He just couldn't believe that after four years with the man he loved, everything could be ruined forever from a "mistake". He had trusted his boyfriend. He had trusted Keith, the guy he'd been in love with since he was a teenager. He had also trusted Lance, his best friend, but apparently these were the wrong things to do.

He just couldn't.

"Leave. Go. Take your shit from my house and feel free to avoid interacting with me for your entire life."

Even as he was saying them, the dark-skinned man couldn't believe the words that poured out of his brain. He still loved Keith. He hated that he still loved Keith.

"I-"

"Goodbye."

Hunk wished he could forget today. He wished he could have overlooked the messages from Lance to Keith he had found while looking for a text he had sent through his boyfriends phone a while back. He wished that he hadn't noticed the way Keith had shifted ever so slightly when confronting him.

He wished it would stop.

But, as you know, we don't always get what we wish for.