Klance Wedding

Y E E T

———

Lance cried tears of pure joy and disbelief as his mind finally processed that in a couple minutes he would marry the love of his life.

This made Hunk, the best man, chuckle slightly as he hyped up his best friend to get ready to go down the aisle. The whole "late reaction" thing was common for Lance, but he had never felt it this great before.

He was gonna marry Keith.

Just the thought of it was enough to make Lance's heart melt, let alone actually doing it. The next couple hours seemed to fly by, yet felt like infinity. He could only gasp when he saw Keith come down the aisle with his adopted brother, Shiro, dressed in a black tux with a red button up.

Lance, of course, had favored blue, so the theme of their wedding was purple. Lotor has been amused by this, so much so that they went so far as to uninvite him from their special day.

Hunk had captured hundreds of pictures as the unofficial photographer, ranging from cute pictures of the couple to drunken pictures of Hunk and his girlfriend, Pidge, cheering on the adorable newly weds.

Everyone, especially the former Paladins knew how much they loved each other, making their moments even more sickeningly sweet.

And suddenly, they were married.

(Wow i write short stories that may or may not make sense. Sorry y'all.)