Chapter 5

Harry’s POV 

I couldn’t sleep. I could tell Niall couldn’t really either. He seemed restless and he kept tossin’ and turnin’. It was not a very pleasant feeling. It was keeping me up as well. 

Wait where was I? I was... walking in the hallway of the hotel. In my swim shorts. “Common Niall we’re going down to the pool I heard Liam shout from inside of his room. Jeez he was loud. By the time they got down there I was already down in the pool. I must say damn Niall looked good without a shirt on. Oh poor Niall getting pushed into the pool by Louis. Louis is such a prankster aha. OW OW OW CRAMP CRAMP CRAMP. HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME. IM DROWNING NOO. NOO. HELLP. I think this may be the end. I felt myself starting to doze off and fade then I felt this warm breath come into my mouth. I opened my eyes to see Niall. Giving me CPR. I found myself looking up at his beautiful blue eyes. “Niall you saved me...” I quickly said. I don’t know what was happening to me but I felt myself leaning in to Kiss Niall. Oh my god no I told myself not here not in front of the boys. NO NO NO NO “HAZ, HAZ HAZ you ok? Wake up Haz” I heard Niall say. I looked at the clock. 8:38. I looked over at Niall who was sitting up. “ Ya I’m fine nialler, I just was having a bad dream” I told him. “Really, about what” he replied. He had to know everything today it seemed. So I explained to him that I was having a dream that I was drowning. I of course left out the part about him giving me CPR and me leaning in to kiss him. That would have just made things so awkward. “Well you’re ok now Harry” he replied in a weird tone of voice that I had never heard from the care free Irish leprechaun. 

Niall’s POV

Wait. Did me and Harry have the same dream? I had that one a couple days ago about him drowning and then he was about to kiss me. Now he has one about him drowning? What are the odds though, of 2 people having the same exact dream? I highly doubt it was the same dream. I wonder what he was saying No about though, STOP NIALL, he’s straight he was obviously saying that he was saying NO because he didn’t want to drown.

“What do you want for breakfast” he asked. I told him just whatever he was having. My mind was not on food. That’s a huge surprise. But for the past couple days all I’ve been able to think about is Harry and it’s not like I can talk to him about it. Ya, what would I say, “Oh I think I have a crush on you”. No no that would not work out well. Next thing you know I tripped down the stairs while I was thinking. What is it with me lately I’ve tripped twice down stairs? Well these weren’t really stairs it was just a step from the bedroom down to the floor but still, what is going on with me. I know who I can talk to.

To:Sea

Hey! I’m really confused I don’t know what’s going on

*Buzz buzz*

From:Sean

What do you mean?

To:Sean

I really feel like I like someone... but it’s someone who I shouldn’t.

*Buzz Buzz*

From: Sean

Oh, that’s not so bad... who is it? A fan?

To: Sean

Uhm, I wish. You see... it’s a guy.

*Buzz Buzz*

From Sean

Wait what? Niall silly that doesn’t change who you are. You’re still Niall even if you like a guy! 

To Sean

Well I still feel like it’s someone who I shouldn’t like.

*Buzz Buzz*

From Sean

Oh my god. You like a band mate don’t you, its Harry isn’t it?

To: sean

AM I THAT PREDICTABLE? 

*buzz buzz*

From Sean

yes ;) Don’t worry about it Nialler! You’ll be fine! Just tell him.

Ya Sean. Telling him would do so much. It would only break up our band. Ugh. Well at least I know that someone accepts me. Even though I really don’t believe that I’m gay. I mean this is one tiny crush isn’t it. Harry was finally done making breakfast. He made the best omelettes. I absolutely adore his cooking.

Harry’s POV

Look at him eat. He’s so cute. He loves my cooking. HE makes me feel like I’m wanted Like I’m needed like I’m his. Wait. Did I just say I was his? I knew I wasn’t his. Yet I still said it. He makes me feel so happy. “Hey, so Liam says we have a day off today and we can do whatever we like” he said with a mouthful. “Don’t talk with your mouthful nialler!” I responded. Hm, we can do whatever we like huh? What could I do with Nialler today? I knew the rest of the band members were busy because I had remembered that they all said that they had made plans. I told Niall that I wanted to take him out for the day. “Like a date?” he asked. I chuckled. “Well you could call it that” I told him.