Chapter 15

Niall’s POV

*somewhere on a plane*

I couldn’t sleep. Normally I can’t sleep on planes anyways, but espically today. Louis told me his plan, it’s real risky. I mean I don’t even know If I want to go through with it. After all that’s happened in the past couple of weeks, my heart really can’t take any more heartbreak. I felt like I was breaking down. I looked up. Sean was on the plane with me. He looked over at me. I sighed. I looked back out the window. 

Just then things got complicated. Sean leaned in and crashed his lips upon mine. Oh my god. What is this now. Why can’t anything ever be simple. “WHAT WAS THAT?” I yelled at Sean. He looked scared. I felt bad at that moment. Sean was one of my closest friends. I just yelled at him. “I-I’m sorry Niall, I don’t know what that was.” I looked Sean into the eyes. Oh my god. Was this happening? No. I’m Harry’s. Stop it Niall. I couldn’t do this to Harry. “ I can’t do this Sean, I’m sorry.” I arrived at the place Louis told me to go. I was quite familiar. I mean I was here a bit ago. I know this place well. The people here know me. I just don’t know how they were reacting to everything. I knocked on the door. Well, it’s time to see how this plan goes about.

Sean’s POV

I don’t know what I was doing. I kissed my best friend. I mean, he was quite hot. We had been friends for as long as I could remember. I guess I felt bad for Niall, and I wanted to cheer him up. I don’t know if that was the right thing to do. Oh well I couldn’t really do anything about it now. He was gone for his plan to get back with Harry. This whole One Direction thing.. I miss Niall. I miss what we used to have.

Harry’s POV

How could Louis do that to me? How could he say Niall would be fine when I brought up the fact that he wasn’t in the band anymore. Does he not remember that I cared about Niall? That Niall was our friend? That Niall was a part of One Direction as well. After running off. I headed out to somewhere special.

I was down walking on the beach. This is where Niall took me. Kicking a pebble down the beach. I couldn’t help but think. This is where it all happened. The best experience of my life. I sat down. I looked out at the night sky. I pulled out my phone. It was past midnight. I couldn’t care less. I had 20 missed calls and 40 texts just from Louis. I didn’t care at this moment. I looked back out at the night sky. I looked up at the moon. I swear I could see a face. It reminded me of Niall.

I missed him so much. This had to be the hardest part of my life. Thing is,exactly opposite of a few weeks ago. I KNOW that this is now me. I feel comfortable about being attracted to guys. I’m comfortable being in love with Niall. No matter how much we have to go through. One small tear trickled down my cheek. I loved Niall. I knew that. He knew that. The World knew that. Management knew that. So why couldn’t management let it be? I decided it was time to go back to the hotel. Everyone was probably worried about me. I got back to the hotel and everyone was looking at me furiously. “Calm down guys, I’m a big boy, I know how to handle myself” and with that I went to bed and slammed my door. 

The next day I woke up feeling bad for what I had done last night. I got up and out of bed. Yet, there was no one left in the hotel. Everyone had gone out I reckon. I sent out a mass text to everyone saying that I was sorry for worrying them last night. And some other stuff about me just being upset about Niall.

They all said it was fine and they understood but they needed to get out before I woke up. I have no idea why they did but oh well. I knew tomorrow we flew back to the UK to hold auditions for the 5th member. My god, nobody would ever be as good as Niall. His personality was just amazing. I was not looking forward to tomorrow.

Niall’s POV

I didn’t like how I looked right now. Not at all. I liked my hair blonde. Blah. Oh well I needed to stay like this for a bit. This plan better work. Louis better have told the rest of the boys, well of course except for Harry. We wanted this to be a complete surprise for Harry. I was wondering how Harry was coping with all of this. I mean so much has happened in the past few weeks. 

We used to not even know that we loved each other, or that we even knew who we were. We were totally different people then we are now. We have come so far. I am not letting management ruin that. No way. They obviously have no idea how hard it is to be a gay teen. Let alone a celebrity Gay teen. I felt so mad. No Niall. You can’t get mad now. We left the house. This was it. This was when it was either going to all come together or come crashing down. I was ready. I hope the boys were ready. I looked at myself in the mirror. Still didn’t like how I looked. Oh well, I hope nobody recongized me otherwise this whole plan would go down the drain. Nonetheless, I was ready. We arrived. I got out of the car. Here we go. I told myself that everything was going to be alright.