Chapter 12

Niall’s POV

I can’t believe a week and a half had already gone by. I had so much fun with Harry. It was just fun to chill just with him and his family for a bit of time. They all really loved me. I can’t be more greatfull that everything went well. I mean if everything went bad, I would probably be in tears right now. I don’t think anybody knows just how much Harry means to me. Harry is my life at the moment. I didn’t care about the fame or the money, I cared about harry, my friends and the fans. This is what means the most to me. 

We arrived back at the airport. All the boys seemed really excited to see us. All of them giving us hugs saying that they were glad we were back. I really hope what Louis needed to talk to us about is good news. Right now I am in such a good mood, anything to bring me down would probably just devastate me. 

It was 9:00 PM. I was exhausted. Jetlag was horrible. I hated it. The one thing that I can’t stand about visiting everywhere. The jetlag. I started feeling myself yawning and starting to fall asleep in the car on Harry’s shoulder. This time though I didn’t really care. I wasn’t nervous about falling asleep on him. I knew he wouldn’t judge n’or would the rest of the boys. 

We got back to the hotel. It was already 10:00 PM and I was already in my Pajamas. They were so comfortable. I honestly just told everyone I was going to bed. Too much jetlag. Harry followed me in and wrapped his arm around me. Now this, this is what I live for. Everything just felt so right. He had his arm around me. 

***

The next day

I woke up that morning feeling quite good. Harry’s arm still around me. He was already awake when I woke up. But he decided not to move. He still had his arm around me. “Morning” he said. I replied with a good morning of my own. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. I love him so much. This is who I am. This is where I belong. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* on our bedroom door. 

Sigh. I guess it couldn’t last forever. Nothing ever lasts for ever it seems. Oh well. We both got up, and walked out to Louis and the rest of the boys already up and sitting around in the living room. “BAND MEETING TIME” I heard Liam shout out. I looked at the clock. 11:00 AM. Oh my we slept in. Oh well. We didn’t have a show for another 2 days. We had 2 more days before the Toronto show.

“Anyways so we had a meeting with management the other day,” Liam started. “Yes, they decided to give us a surprise visit at 5 AM” Louis said in a harsh tone. You Could tell he was upset about not being able to sleep in. “The tone of the meeting wasn’t very happy. They explained that they had saw the TV news line about you two, they said that they wanted to discuss this while you guys weren’t there.” Zayn added. I FELT SO mad at that moment. YOU CAN’T DO THAT. YOU CAN’T TALK ABOUT US WITHOUT US THERE. I didn’t say anything though. I think Harry could tell that I was angry. He just rubbed my back and held my hand. I calmed down. “ And well, they said that if they get anymore news reports of you two being out in public together or that you two are in a relationship, or anything along those lines there would be consequences.” Louis said. “What kind of consequences?” Harry asked. Everybody shrugged. Oh great. So Now me and Harry can’t be ourselves? Well that’s just great we’ve worked all this time to get to where we are and now we’re being told that it can’t happen? I felt a tear coming down my eye. I looked over to Harry. He was already balling his eyes out. He took this news hard.

“we’re sorry guys, you know we support you, and if there’s anything we can do let us know” Louis said walking away. I think they all knew Harry and I wanted some time to ourselves. I looked over back to Harry and he was still bawling his eyes out looking at the ground. I couldn’t help but bawl my eyes out. It would not be a very pleasant site if anyone saw us. We were sitting there just bawling our eyes out. “Harry” I said. I looked over to him. K stop crying Niall, you need to be strong now. I put my arm around Harry. I lifted his chin up to make sure he was looking at me in the eyes. “Harry, listen Management can’t control who we are. This is our life. I love you, no matter what happens.” I said. I wiped the tears from his eyes and added “I have a plan to stick it to management” 

“But Niall, you heard what they said that management said, there will be consequences” Harry said. “I don’t care Harry, I love you. Nobody or no one can control that. What’s the worst that they could do?” I said. Well I knew what the worst was but at this moment I didn’t want to think about it. I had a plan. I explained my plan to Harry, what we were going to do. We were going to do something at the Toronto Concert. I called Louis over and the rest of the band. I explained what our plan was. They all seemed hesitant but agreed to it. Our plan was set. We all just hoped that it would work. I mean it should, I really hope it does. I don’t care about what people think. Love is love. I was excited for these next few days but also very nervous.

Harry’s POV

I loved Niall’s plan. Well I hated it at the same time but, I mean Love is love. Nobody should be denied of their love. I knew exactly what I was going to wear for this concert. And this concert wasn’t for another day! Wait it was tomorrow? Oh joy. We shall see how this plays out. I fell asleep that night, this time Niall’s arm around me, I just hoped that this wouldn’t be the last time that that happens.