4) Promises

Haunted Museum/Three Months Later

Aaron- I nearly jump out of my skin when a box appeared suddenly. "ZAK!!!"

Zak- I nearly come running out of my office, followed by Billy and Jay. "What? What happened?"

Aaron- I point to the box. "It just appeared..."

Billy- "Is that normal?"

Zak- I already knew who it was from. (Sighs) "Ya, it's normal."

Jay- We could tell Zak was smitten. (Chuckles Softly) "Well open it...I want to know what he sent you this time!"

Aaron- "Wait, what did he send you previously?"

Zak- I reach into my back pocket and pull out a little note book. "Let me see, he sent..."

'1; Black Irises, Gothic Chocolate, Stuffed Bat, Card

2; Black Lily's, Stuffed Cat, Card

3; Gothic Chocolate, Choker, Bracelets, Card

4; Bracelet, Card

5; Jacket, Card

6; Jacket, Shirt, Skinny Jeans, Card

7; Bouquet of 'Mixed' Black Flowers, Card'

8; Stuffed Bunny, Card'

Billy- I do the math in my head. "Two months, so something once a week?"

Zak- (Hums and Nods) "This would be three months today. So I'm curious to see what he sent..."

Aaron and Jay- "OPEN IT!"

Zak- I eagerly rip open the paper and pull off the lid. "Ooo!" I pull out a glass case which holds a wilted Black Rose. "So pretty."

Billy- I take a close look at the object Zak pulled out of the box. "Ya, that actually is pretty."

Zak- I look at the engraving on the case. "It's a magic rose, that's been frozen!"

Aaron- "Like the one from Beauty and the Beast?"

Zak- (Nods) I disappear into my office and set the Rose on a display shelf, then return to the box that's on the counter. (Hums Thoughtfully) I pull out a thin shaped box and open it finding a necklace with a star on it. (Smiles) I quickly put it on.

Jay- "That's really wicked dude."

Billy- We give him a thumbs up.

Zak- I rummage through the box a bit and find a rolled up scroll with a much smaller square box. I unravel the letter and read it's contents aloud;

'Bella Stella Nera,

Happy Three Month Anniversary!
I hope you enjoy the eternal frozen 'Enchanted' Black Rose as well as Star charm necklace.
I know it is still early in our Courtship, so the object in the small box (if you haven't opened it yet) the band isn't a bonding tool, it's a 'Promise' wear it proudly beloved. I rather you wear a ring and not a mark, I refuse to push you into something that you yet aren't quiet comfortable with.

I love you Stella Nera!

🖤Rosario'

Aaron- I nearly jump up and down in place. "Open the smaller box!"

Zak- I set the letter aside. "Alright, I'm getting there..." I open the box. (Gasps) Nestled in black satin is a beautiful black band. "It's perfect!"

Jay- "Dude, put it on!"

Zak- I toss the box into the other one and take the ring, sliding it unto my ring finger. "How's it look?"

Billy- "Like it's meant to be there!"

Aaron- "He has wicked, good taste and knows you so well."

Jay- "It's perfect Bro!"

Zak- I play with the band while examining it rather closely. (Smiles) I couldn't deny that I was falling hopelessly in love with the blonde Vampire.

~Authors Note~

Bella Stella Nera=Beautiful Black Star

Stella Nera=Black Star