8) MINE

One Month Later

Sebastian- I stand before both Rosario and Zachary. (Smiles Proudly) "Are you both ready?"

Rosario and Zak- (Nods) "Yes."

Isabella- I step forward and take both their left hands binding their entwined wrists with a black silk cord.

Sebastian- "Your vows gentlemen..."

Rosario and Zak- "I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner and one true love."

Zak- "I promise to encourage you, inspire you and to love you truly through the good times and the bad."

Rosario- "I will forever be there to laugh with you. To lift you up, when you are down."

Rosario and Zak- "To love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together!"

Isabella- Stepping forward with the ceremonial dagger, I take it and cut the cord between their wrists slicing their skin drawing blood.

Sebastian- "Body of thine body, blood of thine blood, two souls once divided now made whole."

Isabella- I hand them the rings.

Zak- I slide a simple silver band with a blood stone unto Rosario's ring finger.

Rosario- I slide an elaborate silver band with a blood stone unto Zak's ring finger.

Sebastian- (Smirks) "I proudly pronounce you Husband and Bonded...you my seal the ritual with a kiss."

Rosario- Wrapping my arms around Zachary's waist, I kiss him passionately.

Zak- I wrap my arms around my husbands neck, returning the passion. (Smiles Happily)

Half-Hour Later

Rosario- I admire every naked inch of my mate. (Hums Pleased) "So beautiful..." Sliding two slicked fingers within his heated body, I slowly thrust them in and out.

Zak- I writhe in pleasure, twisting and arching beneath his ministrations. (Gasps and Moans) "Rosario!"

Rosario- I trail my lips along his neck, brushing my fangs against the pulse point. "All Mine!" Biting down, I inject him with venom.

Zak- The pleasure mixes with pain as I go toppling over the edge and I'm forced into a darkness against my will.

Rosario- I work him through his high, then retract my fangs. (Hums) I press my lips against his healed flesh. "Sleep beloved...I'll be here when you awaken."