Lust [33]

It was Friday. Excitement for the school day to finish was rising higher as it reached closer to 3pm. It was 8 in the morning.

Despite my insomnia the past few nights; me and Daniel have been better than ever. It's like every time I see him, or when we lock eyes with each other from across the hall or class, my heart would always flutter or skip a beat. Sometimes it would melt and that warm feeling in my chest only grew. The urge to kiss Daniel when he was being cute was all restricted because this whole relationship was private. To my surprise, Daniel was very discreet about this.

This was all new to me, obviously, because I've never been in a relationship before with someone like Daniel Grayson. There were times where we couldn't resist each other, where Daniel would drag me into the janitors closet where we'd make out, for awhile. It was like we couldn't get enough of each other, like every minute apart was killing us.

That's why we're making out, just before we had to go to class.

Daniel planted kisses on my neck and onto my collarbone, my back was leaning against the wall and his arm was just above my shoulder. He smelled like cologne, his scent was lingering everywhere around me, maybe cause all I could smell was him. That sounded kinda weird.

He finally made his way to my lips, the mini fireworks in my stomach continued to explode. Our breaths mingled and our lips couldn't get enough cause all we wanted was more. My hands were on his waist, I could feel his muscles tensing as my fingers found their way under his shirt and behind his back. He bites my lips lightly, "You know," he said, kissing me in between his words, "class is starting soon."

"And?"

"And..." He removes his lips from mine, "That means we have to go, no matter how much I want to stay here."

I moan in annoyance, "So, we'll be late to class, that's never stopped you before."

He arches his brow sternly, "If people notice we're both late, they're going to suspect something. It's not likely for you to be late to your favourite class."

I rolled my eyes. This is so hard because we have to be cautious of everything. My eyes gazed over my watch 8:30. Class starts in 15 minutes, just enough time for me to fix up. My lipgloss is probably all smudged and my hair was probably like a wild nest, "Fine, see you later." I mumbled sadly.

He grinned, gripping my wrists and spinning my body around for him to peck my cheek. He didn't let go, "You look.. Nice today." He said.

It made me blush and go red. "Shut up." I slapped him teasingly.

Before leaving the room, I looked to see if anyone was walking by. It was already 8:40, which meant that most people would be in class, talking, gossiping or doing last minute homework. I made my way out of the janitors closet cautiously and went to the girls toilet.

***

I straightened out my messy hair, staring at the mirror at my flushed face. I applied my some lip balm, popping my lips to get all the product on. The sounds of heels slamming the floor echoed, and the laughter of 3 yet annoying satan spawns came about. On impulse, I ran into one of the cubicles, sitting on the lid of the toilet.

It's the infamous Gabriella, Penelope and Louisa. Great, haven't heard from them for awhile. "You know something girls, Daniel's been a bit off with me lately." Gabriella said, my heart sinking to the pit of my stomach, "Like," she pauses and then continues, "he doesn't even make any eye contact with me, not even across the halls or in class, he's being, not Daniel." She said, really confused.