I can't hold it in [34]

Daniel and I were sitting beside a tree, the golden sun beating down on us but the shade of the tree shielded us. He laid on my lap; I was playing with his warm hazel hair, his dark blue eyes watching the leaves above us swaying. I made a few daisy chains, for the photos obviously, and placed them on his head gracefully. He gazes at me through his thick eyelashes, "What are you doing?"

I smiled at him, giving him a small kiss on his pink lips.

"If I keep asking you questions will you keep doing this?"

I combed his hair with my fingers and frowned, "No."

My heart felt solicitous, the thought of Daniel being mine made me so happy. Just the thought of him made me smile; it made me feel fuzzy inside. I have never felt anything so great, so amazing in my life before for the very first time.

Daniel was a whole different person in my eyes, all his bad deeds have been forgotten and forgiven. Despite him giving me a black eye for a whole week before it healed, it just seems to be a memorable moment that we look back on and laugh. I mean, if that incident did not happen, would me and Daniel be this close, or even think to hang out?

Sophia and everyone in our school have been completely clueless about our relationship, which I, and Daniel of course, have been so grateful for since the less that people know, the more this will whole love and affection will last. I don't want this to end; not anytime soon.

"What are you thinking about? You're doing that face again." He sits up and turns his muscular body to face me, his legs were crossed and his eyes were sparkling in the sunlight; paying close attention to me and nothing else. The tree was big, and no one hung out here. We were lucky enough to find this private spot outside not too far away from school. It was risky, but we had to if we wanted to see each other.

His lips curled upwards, his fingers played with my long brown hair. He was doing the same thing to me as I did to him, it made my heart beat even faster than it should.

"Do you really think we should go to that party Bella invited us too?"

"What do you mean?"

I huffed, "I mean, like, there'll be loads of girls there trying to move to you and if you dodge them its gonna ruin your reputation, plus, people are already starting to notice your weird behaviour."

His lips started to curl up one side, and he looks up at me, "Is that what you're really worried about?"

I sighed heavily, "It's just, I don't want people knowing about us." I really didn't want anyone knowing about us. It also drives me insane how I can't talk about this to anyone either, even my best friend, Bella. Daniel and I both promised each other we wouldn't tell anyone, so I probably shouldn't. Or maybe I could?

He pushes a lock of my brown hair behind my ears, "They won't. Plus, you have nothing to worry about, none of those girls are you, and you're special." He places a kiss on my forehead, "A girl with special needs." I slapped his arms before we get up and leave.

***

The drive from Bella's house, to whoever this person's house was, wasn't very long. Daniel was our designated driver, meaning that he wasn't allowed to get drunk. It gives him a good reason to dodge any girls that try to shoot their shot tonight and also, he'll be wary of any girls. If they do come near Daniel, boy, how jealous will I be?

"Bella, you go first, I need to talk to Sienna." Daniel calmly spoke.

Bella furrows her eyebrows, "I've noticed you two have become awfully secretive, is there something you're not telling me, Sienna?" She eyes me directly with her big green eyes.

My mouth begins to tremble, struggling to find the words to say.

Oh my goodness! She knows, she knows. She's gonna be so hurt when she finds out, me, her best friend, has not told her about me and Daniel. What am I going to do?

My hands begin to fidget uncontrollably, my heart beating extremely fast, "Uh-" were the only words I managed to spill.

Bella laughs hysterically, "I'm kidding, jeez loosen up a bit. Adios children!" She steps out the car and slams the car door swiftly, mingling with the first two girls that walk by — already.

"Daniel, I don't think I can hold it in anymore." I spoke quietly.

He frowns, "Do you need to go to the toilet?"

I chuckled quietly, shaking my head, "No, you idiot. I mean our... secret, you know."

His fingers moved up and down – like a Mexican wave – on the black steering wheel, where his deep, blue eyes were on the dark road in front of us. He averted his eyes back to my green ones, "It was your idea to keep it a secret."

I placed my elbow on the window, "I know, I know. But I can't hold it in without telling at least one person, plus, Bella is my best friend; how can I keep something like this from her?"

It looked like he was deep in thought, but he replied without hesitating, "Go on then. I don't really have a problem with anyone knowing, it's just you who's so worried. If you wanna tell Bella, tell her. I don't mind."

I cracked an ear to ear smile, kissing him quickly on his cheek, "Thank you. You can tell Liam, if its such a burden for you too."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

We exited the car, Daniel locking it with his key as we walked up the mini steps to the house. It was kinda big, but it wasn't as big as Alejandro's, the rich latino boy, mansion. I don't think anyone in our school has a house that is as big as his.

I felt the bass of the music beating on the floor, causing the adrenaline inside me to dance. But I restrained myself, for my own sake. The crowd of sweaty boys and girls, with red solo cups in their hands, danced and sang to the music blaring out loud. It was very populous, but I liked it. There were not many people I knew here either, this meant I could also run wild without feeling embarrassed about anyone talking about it in school the next day.

Before setting off to the dance floor, I decided to grab a drink. I took the first drink I saw, which was a clear bottle (vodka) and poured it into a red cup next to me. I needed to get drunk before I did anything stupid. I slowly gulped down the burning liquid down my throat, and let out a breath after. "Lightweight?" Daniel, who I forgot was beside me, asked.

"You should know me by now." I let out a flirtatious laugh, unintentionally. The alcohol was already kicking in. Daniel snickered, removing the drink from my flimsy hands and downed the liquid without flinching.

He poured another drink for me and him, and I downed it, this time, all in one go. My face scrunched into a ball, as the alcohol scorched my throat. I started to become slightly tipsy, but I shook it off.

I smiled, happy n all, and started to walk away from Daniel, before he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Woah." I said clumsily. My face was close his rock hard chest, and he leaned in close behind my ear.

"Don't flirt with anyone." He spoke in a low tone.

I beamed at him teasingly and pushed him with my fingers and tilted my head to the side, "Oh, I should be saying that to you." And I walked away.

Authors Note:
OMHMGMGMGM HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?1!1!!1!1
i wrote this chapter last year, and i didn't think to publish it??? wow, i guess i'll be writing more often since i have a long summer break.
love you lots x