Glitter, Judo-Flips, Spoons, and Glasses

Prompt: You did what?

(Warning: The dragons have a fondness for the word "fuck" when angry.)

After the Grand Magic Games, it became an almost monthly thing. Sting and Rogue were sitting in a booth at Fairy Tail with the other dragon slayers, talking quietly about when they were kids and what they were up to currently. Up until this point, their meetings had gone ignored by the majority of Fairy Tail, but when they broke into raucous laughter over something that seemed to embarrass a certain pinkette, the louder members of the guild became much more curious.

The rest of team Natsu, Cana, Mira, and a handful of others crept closer. Natsu blurted out what sounded like a random string of sylables, but the other slayers responded in the same way. A few of them gave up once they realized the conversation was in Dravic, unaware that they were all prone to switching languages to better say one thing or another.

The small group watched Sting continuously poke Natsu in the stomach, muttering, "Come on. Come on," repeatedly, and then the watched his arm get pinned to the booth by an irate Natsu.

"No," Natsu said firmly, and after that, he said a word that Gray reconized. It wasn't Dravic, it was actually from a pre-magic-era language that the ice mage couldn't remember the name of, but it was one he'd heard his rival use several times.

"What does that even mean?" Gray asked.

Natsu's head turned around fast enough to give a normal person whiplash, "What does what mean? Waltersobchakeit?"

"Yeah, that." More of the guild was listening in now, realizing that the slayers might let them in on the odd conversation.

Natsu and Gajeel shared a glance before blurting the translation in unison, "You're not wrong, you're just an asshole."

The guild burst into laughter, shouts of "There's a word for that," and, "What the hell," were easily heard over the laughter.

"So that's what that mea-" Sting paused, face screwing up slightly, and he glared at the oldest two slayers. A hand flew up to his chest in a mock hurting gesture, "I'm sorry, I'm the asshole?"

All four dragon slayers nodded enthusiastically, and Sting's jaw dropped and his voice rose an octave, "Well fuck you, too!"

While their responses varried, the slayers didn't hesitate to answer Sting's request.

"No thanks, I'm into girls." Gajeel.

"I'm a lesbian." Wendy.

"Not my type." Natsu.

"Maybe later, love." Rogue.

Half of the guild members were laughing violently, and some of them on the floor, unable to keep themselves upright. Gray had sent himself into a coughing fit from the lack of air.

Natsu was watching him slightly concerned, "You okay, Ice-princess?" Gray just waved him off.

After the guild calmed down, Mira asked the question everyone else wanted too, "What caused you to say that anyways?"

Natsu flushed and the other slayer giggled, "They brought up an inside joke from when we were kids." He refused to look her in the eyes, "Don't worry about it." Some started to complain, but the mischievous grin on his face changed their minds, "Besides, there are much better ones."

Across from him, Wendy was smirking, "Like all the prank wars we used to get into."

"Those," Rogue commented, "were not prank wars. They were prank slaughters." He shuddered. "You and Natsu always kicked our," he made a quick gesture to Gajeel and his idiotic boyfriend, "asses." The other two shuddered as well.

Gratsu one-shots/drabblesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara