Pain

Prompt: Say it.

WARNING! GRAPHIC TORTURE DESCRIPTION AND SOME HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE! IF THAT SORT OF THING TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS!

Pain.

That was all the pinkette had felt for the past three days. It ran through him constantly, but not once did he cry out. Not once did he whimper. Not once did he make any noise that would have given these fuckers any form of satisfaction.

It was around his wrists and ankles when he tugged at the cuffs.

It was on his back and in his abdomen every time he moved. They'd whipped and stabbed him when he refused to comply. They used special weapons to get past his scale like skin, and the pain was searing.

They hadn't even bothered to remove the knives.

It had numbed his entire body, making it tingle and itch. It had made him bleed, and it had left dry, cracking trails of blood on his skin, in his hair, and on his lips from the hundreds of times he's bit his tongue.

He didn't care.

The cold metal of the cuffs and the stone floor and the air bit at him the same why Gray's magic did, and the constant reminder spurred on his fighting spirit.

"It doesn't matter That it hurts. It doesn't matter that it's cold. It doesn't matter that the air is stinging my throat or that I'm starving, or that I'm thirsty, or that I'll never get this nasty mold smell out of my nose, because it won't mean anything. The whip marks will mean nothing. The scars that would be there will mean nothing. The hunger will mean nothing. None of this will mean anything, because Gray is coming to get me, and it isn't wise to fight an angry demon."

Three days ago:

There was another joint guild mission in place. Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Sabertooth had all come together to take down a dark guild. Kuro Kokoro had remained under the radar for year, building up both numbers and strength. Those who'd faced them had compared them to facing a group of demons. There were hundreds of mages in the guild, almost all of them S-class, and they were more of a threat that Oracion Seis could have hoped to be.

They had a plan. They were going to flush them out and destroy them he same way they always did. Everything was going to be fine. Great. Wonderful.

Except it wasn't.

The group who'd gone was more than adequate to beat them all, at least they would have been if there wasn't a powerful teleportation mage. It turns out that they needed a powerful, lost magic user for an old spell, or rather an old ritual.

Specifically, they needed a fire dragon slayer.

The second everyone was split up, he'd grabbed the pinkette and taken him to their real base. The room he dropped Natsu in had anti-magic wards, and they'd eventually knocked him unconscious and placed anti-magic cuffs on him.

No one had been near enough to see what happened to him, but they'd known.

Natsu's precious scarf was on the ground, it's usual pristine white stained with dirt and blood, and they'd panicked.

Gray was angry.

No.

He was furious.

Natsu was gone, and everything had been a trap. They had captured on of the higher ups from Kuro Kokoro, and she'd been more than willing to tell them that they planned to bleed him dry for a ritual that they believed would summon a god or something. Gray had stopped listening after the bitch had said what they were going to do to his pinkette.