1

"I'm terrified." Normani says to me as we got ready to tell both our parents she was pregnant. At 16. By me. "I am too baby. But we have to tell them." I tell her pulling into a hug. She wraps her arm around my waist and layS her head on my shoulder. "I know. Just not ready to see the looks on their face." She says. For the next few minutes we stood in each other's embrace. "Dinners ready!" Mani's mom shouts. "Hey..." I say when we pull away. "No matter what I got you, ok?" Normani smiles and nods. "Alright let's go before they get suspicious."

Once we left her room we headed downstairs and to the table everyone was gathered at. We sat down and everyone started filling their plates. Mr Hamilton prayed and we started eating. After a minutes of no one speaking my dad spoke. "So... you two said you wanted to talk." He says. I nodded and placed my fork down. "Yes we did." I say and look at my girlfriend. "Well... we have some news. We're not to sure how you'll take it. Ummm..." Normani trailed off clearly getting more nervous than before. So instead of making her say it I did.

"Umm.... Normani is pregnant." I saw lowly but considering of both fathers started choking on nothing showed they heard. "Normani's what?" Mr Hamilton asked. "I'm pregnant dad." Normani finally says. "No... that can't be true." Mani's mom says. "It is. We found out a week ago." I tell them. "Haha very funny. We fell for it. Now what's the real reason we're here." My mom says and sips her wine. "Just what I said mom. Normani's pregnant by me. I know this is far from what any of you want to here but it's the truth." I say. I shrink back in my chair as both my parents glare at me.

"Well... I wish this happened farther in the future when you both had jobs and were stable for a child. I'm am disappointed. But I'm not going to sit and yell at you two. What's done is done. What you two need to do is find jobs-" Normani mom says before my mom interrupts her. "Really? Your seriously supporting them right now?" My mom scuffs at her. "What are you talking about?" Mrs Hamilton asks. "Your basically encouraging them to keep have babies. You know this is why I didn't want Y/n around this little slut." My eyes widened at my mother and I instantly stood up. "Mom! Normani is not a slut. You've never given her a chance. From the start you've always hated her." I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"And clearly I had a reason." She says. "Don't you ever speak about my daughter that way again. Your putting it all on her when your daughter is apart of this! It took them both to make this baby!" Mr Hamilton yells. "Don't tell at my wife!" My dad shouts. "Y/n let's go. We're leaving." Mom says. I shook my head and sat back down. "I'm not going anywhere. Whether you like it or not that my baby and I'm going to be there." I tell them and comfort my sobbing girlfriend. "Daniel grab her and let's go."  Before I could react my dad wraps his arms around me and carry's me out the house kicking and screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad please! You can't do this!" I begged a we speed down the road of New Orleans. "I can. Now quit out that yelling." He says and glares at me through the mirror. "Y/n I know you may not understand but this is for your own good. Your just too young for all this." Mom says but I just cry harder.

A/n~ I guess y'all can have this story now. I've thought about it long enough.

~Paradise