What now?

(P.S. Pic above is Jordan. Remember, he has dark blue eyes.)

Leah's POV

I kissed Jordan. We kissed. He kissed me.

I kissed Jordan.

I let out a breath, running my fingers through my hair. I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering how my luck finally turned around. Wow. I just kissed my imprint. Wait, does this mean that we are together, romantically now? I mean, we met two days ago.

But it felt so right. Maybe the pull is stronger because we imprinted on each other. But it was still perfect.
     Probably because it literally, was fate  staring me right in the face. And I welcomed it with open arms. I was tired of being jealous of Sam and Emily. I was tired of being labeled the pack b*tch. I was sick of being lonely, wishing for someone to love. But, I didn't have to be that girl ever again. Because, even though it may be soon, I already know.

I love Jordan.

Now that I think about it, I'm not jealous of Sam and Emily anymore. My heart belongs to someone else who won't squash it like a bug. My soulmate.

After we kissed, we stayed at the clearing, looking at the stars in our own obliviousness. I must have fallen asleep, because I stirred to somebody placing me on something soft, and a kiss on my forehead. I wanted to wake up then, but the comforting darkness swallowed me up without a second thought.

That had all happened last night, and it was 10:00 in the morning now. I had patrol from two to five today. Still had some time.

Sighing, I got out of bed, and made my way to my dresser.

I picked out a sports bra, underwear, blue spaghetti strap tank top with blue lace straps, and a lace strip under the bust area, and a pair of white denim shorts. I grabbed those, and headed to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower while thinking about Jordan.

I got dressed and dried my hair, thinking about Jordan.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and pulled my hair into a messy side braid for the time being, all the while, thinking about Jordan.

God, he has got me whipped. I've never felt this way before, and maybe that's a good thing. I'm just scared that things will start moving to fast and that he won't like me the way that I like him. I shake my head.

Don't think like that Leah. He likes you. Otherwise he wouldn't have kissed you last night. Take a deep breath, and stop overthinking.

I walk out of the bathroom, and head downstairs. When I get down there, Seth is just about to head out of the door. " Hey, where are you going?" I ask him confused. He turns around to look at me. " I'm headed to Jake's pack meeting. Jake warned me not to wake you. But, since you're up now, grab something to eat and get your butt in the car." he says the last part in a mock mom voice. I chuckle and roll my eyes as he goes to cool down the car.

I quickly grab a banana, put on my yellow flip-flops, and head out the door. I peel the banana as I hop down the stairs, and head over to my car and find Seth in the passenger seat, blaring rap music. I hop into the drivers eat, and change the station while eating the yellow fruit. " Hey!" Seth yells annoyed that I've switched it from Macklemore to
" Blackbird" by The Beatles. I shrug it off as I start the car, and pull out of the driveway. I drive down the old, paved streets, and finish my banana as we pull up in front of Jacob's place. I put the peel in the cup holder, and we get out.