Road Trip

Leah's POV

I am at Jordan and I's special cliff. I stand at the edge, looking out at the ocean. I feel an arm wrap around my waist, and pull me closer. I look up to find Jordan standing there, smiling down at me. He was wearing a tuxedo, with a crisp white shirt underneath and a bow tie. It doesn't take me long to realize that I am wearing a wedding dress. But all of a sudden, his smile vanishes, and he clutches his arm, and collapses to the ground. He was having a heart attack. I scream, and kneel beside him.

"Jordan! No, no, no, no, no! Don't leave me!" I say frantically as his skin pales, and his eyes meet mine once more.  He opens his mouth to say something, but instead of his voice responding, I heard Sam's ice cold tone.

"This is your fault, you killed me."  Then, all of a sudden, it was no longer Jordan laying there, but my dad.

"You killed me Leah. You killed me."

I scream bloody murder as a pair of hands shake me. I swat at them, unable to open my eyes. "Leah, it's just me sweetheart! Wake up! It's just a dream! Wake up!" My eyes snap open, and I spring up in the bed at the motel, panting hard. I cough, and look to my left to find Jordan sitting there, looking  at me worriedly. He was alive.

I don't know whether it was sleep deprivation, the haunting words of Sam and my father in my dream, or pure relief that my imprint, as of now, was safe and sound, but it only took a second before I started crying. "Hey, it's okay. It was just a dream. That's all it was. Just a dream." Jordan says putting a hand on my shoulder, making circular patterns on the bone with his thumb. But, instead of responding, I wrap my arms around his neck and sob into his bare chest. He doesn't hesitate, only wraps his arms around me, shushing me and rubbing my back as I cried, when I'd finally calmed some, Jordan looked down at me as I pulled away a little bit.

"What did you dream about Leah? And don't say nothing. You yelling my name in your sleep, screaming bloody murder, and balling your eyes out for half an hour does not mean nothing. I can tell when something is wrong. So please just talk to me." He says sadly. I sniffle, and look down.

"In my dream, you and I were at the edge of that cliff you took my to, the one where we watched the meteor shower. One second you were fine, and the next..." I take in a shaky breath. Jordan shushes. "Its alright. You don't have to go on." I shake my head. "I need to. I can't keep bottling everything up. It's too hard." I explain looking down. Jordan nods his head thoughtfully. "Explain away." 

I take a deep breath, and start explaining the events of my nightmare as we sit up in bed, leaning against the headboard. Jordan listened intently, not interrupting me once, or giving rude feedback. When I'd finally finished, I was close to tears again. Jordan stroked my cheek. "What is it?" he asks concerned as I stare at my hands in my lap. I look up at him.

"I don't want to lose you. I-I can't lose you." I say as a tear runs down my cheek. Jordan's eyes soften as he wipes the tear away with his thumb. "Come here." he says, and gestures for me to come closer. I sniffle, and lean into his warm embrace as I begin to relax. After we had left Washington, we had stopped at a small motel near the border of Oregon. We'd rented a room with a full bed, after many questions from Jordan to make sure that it was okay. We'd crashed at around 1:00.

Since we'd left Washington, I'd received many phone calls from my mother, brother, and pack members, even a couple of imprints. I don't understand why they are so keen on finding me. They never wanted me around in the first place.

My Happily Ever After [slow updates]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें