Chapter ten

"Do you have everything?" Francis asked.

"I think so-" I replied, tripping over myself as I rushed to get myself organized.

"You don't have to be so anxious, our flight leaves in three hours," Francis informed me, leaning against the wall.

"'You don't have to be so anxious' this is my first time flying Francis, what do you expect?" I mocked him.

"It's a twenty-minute drive, you don't have to panic," he hugged me from behind, I grabbed his hands that were around my waist.

"How are you so calm?" He kissed my neck. 

"I've flown before, and I'll tell you there's no need to panic, it's not that bad," he reassured me, "We have both packed everything, we have all the stuff we need, and a lot of time. There is no need to panic." I nodded, trying to keep my breathing stable. He seemed to notice this.

"How about we leave an hour-and-a-half before our flight? That way we definitely won't be late." I nodded.

"Okay," I whispered. 

"Go ahead and get yourself together, but just stay calm," Francis trailed kisses up my neck and I felt a smile appear on my face. 

"Thank you," I whispered, intertwining my fingers with his. He kissed my neck again.

"Let's go relax until we have to leave."

"Okay," he pulled away from me and we made our way out of his room to the couch. He turned the tv on to some show I didn't really pay attention to as Francis entered my thoughts. I looked towards him, my eyes focusing on his neck. I leaned my head on his shoulder, thinking about something I wanted to do. I felt him wrap an arm around me, pulling me closer as my impure thoughts infested my mind. I shuddered and tried to focus on what was on tv, but to no avail.

"Is something wrong?" Francis asked, referring to me shuddering.

"No, I'm just... thinking..." I murmured.

"About what?" I shook my head.

"Nothing, nothing..." 

"Tell me, whatever it is it seems to be bothering you." I thought for a moment, deciding on something small and blurting it out without thinking.

"Francis I want to give you a hickey," I slapped my hand over my mouth, Francis' eyes went wide but a smirk found its way on to his face.

"Alright," 

"Wha-" Francis placed his lips on mine for a split second before speaking again.

"If you really want to, go ahead," I gulped and nodded, placing my mouth on his neck and sucking. I felt him lift his head up a tad to give me more room. I felt his body warmth radiate against my lips.

"Mmm," Francis let out a soft moan as I sucked hard. I removed my mouth from that spot, a violet mark appearing there. I moved downwards and began sucking at another part of his neck. another, louder moan escaped his lips. I sucked for even longer this time. I moved my hand towards the thigh, rubbing it. I moved down again, now I was at his collarbone. I began to suck the clavicle. 

"A-ah," Francis let out a strained moan, making it obvious that I had hit his sweet spot. 

"A-Arthur, stop..." He breathed. I pulled away and stopped rubbing his thigh.

"Is something wrong?" 

"No, you were just starting to turn me on..." He said.

"Oh" I moved my hand up to rub the hickey on his clavicle. 

"That's not helping," he said.

"I know," I whispered, "Do you want me to stop?" 

"No," he smiled. I sat there, rubbing it for a few seconds before pipping up.

"Francis?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Can... Can I suck something else?" I looked at him with my flushing cheeks. He seemed a little taken aback, but he nodded.

I sunk to the floor, sitting in front of Francis as he spread his legs for me. I reached forward and began unbuttoning his jeans and pulling the zipper down. I dragged his pants down and let them sit at his ankles. I palmed his erection through his boxers causing him to let out a shaky breath. I frantically pulled them down, his penis popping out. I wrapped my hand around the shaft, pumping it a little. I kissed his tip softly before shoving it into my mouth until the tip reached the back of my throat. It didn't all fit in my mouth, only about half of it really did. I used my hand to keep it still. I swirled my tongue around it getting a taste. 

I looked up at Francis, our eyes meeting for a split second, I then began to bob my head back and forth. I could feel Francis' eyes on me, watching my every move. I picked up speed and thanked God for not having a much of a gag reflex. With my new pace, I heard Francis let out a groan. I took my mouth off of his cock with a satisfying pop and used the hand that I already had wrapped around it to begin jerking him off roughly. 

"Ahh... Arthur..." Francis moaned my name. I felt ecstatic, I put my lips around his tip and sucked on it for a moment, swirling my tongue before returning back to jerking him off. 

"A-Arthur... I'm going to cum soon..." Francis breathed shakily. 

"Good, I want you to cum..." I said, "and I... I want to swallow it..." I opened my mouth in front of his tip but unfortunately, nothing came out. I took his cock into my mouth once again and bobbed my head, desperately trying to get Francis to cum. 

"Mmm.. ah!" Francis moaned. I removed my mouth, jerking him off once again. Francis let out a loud moan. I opened my mouth in front of his tip and felt his warm cum shoot into my mouth. I felt some dribble down my chin and I wrapped my lips around his tip to stop any more from escaping.

I took my mouth off of his cock and looked up at him.

"Was that good?" I asked. He nodded frantically.

"Why are you so good at this?" Francis asked. I shrugged.

"I eat bananas."

"That makes no sense." 

"I eat a lot of bananas." Francis laughed, picking up his phone and checking the time.

"We should start getting ready to go," Francis said, reaching his hand out to wipe away the cum that was on my chin, I grabbed his hand and licked his cum off his finger. I stood up and stretched, watching as Francis pulled up his pants.

"How much time do we have?" I asked.

"Quite a lot, but we should get ready," I nodded. When we got to his room I went through my luggage, making sure I have absolutely everything. Bringing it downstairs with me, we sat on the couch waiting for our Uber that Francis called to get here. I tapped my finger against my leg anxiously until Francis grabbed my hand. 

"You're anxious," he said.

"Thanks for stating the obvious," I replied. He rubbed his thumb around my hand, I leaned my head on his shoulder, waiting for what was to come.