Chapter Thirteen

~Day Four~

It was really warm this day, and right outside our hotel there was a beach, so putting two and two together we bought swimming shorts from one of the local shops and walked down to the really convenient beach.

We didn't end up going in the water, we just sat on the beach enjoying the sun, which was fine by me, I didn't really want to go into the water anyway. We talked about meaningless things, I don't remember what, but we laughed and smiled and listened to each other for hours. We barely even noticed the beach become empty as the sun began to fall. 

"Come on," Said Francis, grabbing my hand, "let's go swimming." There it was, the words I dreaded to hear.

"Uh, no thanks," I said.

"What? But the water is warm," Francis insisted.

"No, I'd rather stay here," I said.

"Why? Can't you swim?" He teased. I stayed silent, "wait can you actually not swim?" 

"No, I can't," I admitted.

"So you're scared of the water?" 

"Slightly."

"It's not dangerous, here, please let me show you."

"Francis, I really don't want-"

"Trust me, We'll only go in so deep, and if you're still scared I'll hold your hand."

"I don't need you to hold my hand, but as long as we're not going in too deep... Oh Alright," I gave in. We walked into the water together, and despite the fact that I told him not to hold my hand he did so anyway.

The water was warm from the suns rays gliding upon it all day. We only went in until the water lapped at our thighs, it was tranquil and no sounds of people were heard, only the sounds of the wild frogs and crickets. It was the most peaceful I'd ever felt. Francis stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, despite the fact that we were the same height Francis nestled his head into the crook of my neck. I took in a shaky breath as he nipped at my neck, leaning back into him to feel even closer to his body. Francis' hands began to wander down my body, and as he moved his hand from my thigh to the inside of my thigh I jerked away.

"Francis, we're in public..." I informed him. 

"Then let's go back to the hotel," he suggested, and I followed him back to the shore where we gathered our stuff from the beach and walked side-by-side into the hotel. I thought we would be the only people in the hotel wearing swimming trunks, but I appeared to be wrong seeing as a good percentage of the lobby was filled with people in bathing suits. When there's a beach across from your hotel I guess you've got to use it.

We slipped into the elevator together, alone in the elevator, Francis pushed me against the wall and aggressively pressed his lips to mine. As the elevator took us upwards his tongue found its way into my mouth, it didn't stay there for long, however, as he pulled away and began sucking and nipping at my collarbone causing me to moan louder than I should have. He knew my sweet spots well.

When the doors opened we separated and walked as fast as we could down the hall to our hotel room. We unlocked our room and once the door was closed behind us I dropped our stuff on the floor, Francis had me pressed against the door and was already beginning to explore my body.

 I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my hands in his hair, creating knots. I felt Francis' knee rub against my crotch as he nipped at my neck, I let my head rest against the door as a moan erupted from my mouth. My hands moved from Francis' hair downwards until they rusted on his butt, I slipped one of my hands down the back of his pants whilst he was still working on my neck and squeezed one of his cheeks, giving me a satisfying groan.