She Turned My Dad On, Like Totally

I awoke in a bed. The bed was comfy, but firm, and the blanket that was on me was itching my arms. I sat up in the bed, and stretched my arms out, yawning as I looked around the room. There were clothes on the floor, but they weren't mine. Mine were on my body, including the tutu. Stuart, however, was sleeping on the couch, his legs and arms hanging over the edge, his chin touching his chest. He must've carried me in.

I swung my feet over the side of the bed, my toes feeling the brown, scratchy carpet. The walls were a yellow, and the lights had made that room somewhat dim. That was good that the lights were on. I stood up off of the bed, and stepped over a pile of clothes. Sun was peeking out behind the dark brown blinds, which had matched the covers on the bed, and the carpet, while the bed sheets were the same yellow as the walls. So, they were going for a matching theme. It was working. The colors worked well together.

I moved past Stuart, my hand brushing over his hair as he snored, one hand covering his forehead. I didn't have my shoes, and I didn't know where they were. But, I opened the door, and peeked outside, smelling smoke. Nothing was on fire, I was sure of that, but I looked, and Murdoc with a cigarette hanging from his lips escorting a woman out of his room. She tried to kiss him, but he just patted her back, and slipped money in her pocket. Murdoc was wearing a robe, socks, and his hair was messed up. It was easy to guess what he did last night.

Then he turned around. Jesus, he was tall. Not Stuart-tall, but still tall enough compared to me to be intimidating. If it gave any perspective, I was just a hair taller than Noodle, so I wasn't all that big. He looked at me, seeing what I was wearing, looking me up and down. I froze, looking back at him. Silence. I didn't know what to do, how to act, if I should move or not. It must've been extremely early in the morning, because he didn't care that he wasn't wearing anything but a robe when he walked towards me.

I was too late turning towards the door. He was too fast. Before I could open the door, he was right behind me, holding the doorknob tightly, almost begging me not to open in. I turned around to see that a smirk was played on his face, him pinning close up against the door, and looking at me up and down. Then his face was riddled with confusion as he took a step back, maybe seeing the look on my own face, and straightening out his robe, coughing. He looked the other direction, putting a hand on the back of his neck.

"I noticed that you didn't have any new clothes. If you are going to be hanging out with me, you are going to need some new threads." I could tell he was trying to sound and look cool as he crossed his arms, and leaned against the wall, crossing his legs. I rolled my eyes, and turned around, my hand on the doorknob once more. I almost opened it, but then reconsidered. He was offering to pay for new clothes.

"Its a date. But, before we go, you should get some new threads yourself." I looked at him awkwardly once, and looked away, down at the floor. He made a groaning sound, followed by an impish laugh, his finger dragging underneath my chin. "Whatever you say, love." He responded, and walked back to his room.

A little later, after I washed off all of my makeup, and put my hair down, he walked out in a clean dress shirt tucked into his pants, his hair had gel in it, and his shoes polished. His finger nails had also looked like they had been clipped. He looked at me, his eyes focused on mine, and I looked away, walking down the hall. I could hear his footsteps follow me down the hall, until he was right by my side, pulling out the keys to a car. I didn't know which one it was, because it wasn't the keys to the other car last night.

"You looked nicer when you looked like a wreck." He commented as he opened the door, flipping on the shades over his eyes. I glared at him, and walked in front of him before he could walk, my hands behind my back. He didn't have to be that mean. Sure, I didn't look the best with makeup, but it wasn't like I had makeup on me. As I walked outside, I shivered, and grabbed my forearms, letting him lead the way. The sun was barely up, and I could smell the morning dew.