Pastries in the UK

I woke up with a start, a hand going to my face as I rubbed my eyes, looking forward. My hair was now dry from being exposed for to the air, and I forgot where I was. Dreamless. I didn't care, it was some sleep, but I kept expecting Murdoc or Paula to jump up. My nose was stuffed, I could barely breath out of it, and my fever was raging onwards. I knew that I was hot, but I wasn't about to take off my sweatshirt. It was later than it was before, I knew that. I couldn't hear Murdoc, or 2D at all. I did hear Russell though, and Noodle was in her room, like always. Or, hanging out with friends. It was an asshole move for me to assume that these guys were her only friends, and I couldn't help but feel a little bad for doing that.

I decided to stand up, almost falling at my knees, do to them being weak. I hadn't eaten since the day before yesterday, often forgetting to eat. My stomach wasn't upset as it was before, earlier today. Then I remembered. 2D watched me practically get dressed. I don't know if I was more embarrassed by the fact that Murdoc had bathed me, or the fact that 2D did see me in my undergarments. It had left my face stained red, and my ears pink, myself flustered. I felt somewhat violated, but, yet, it was as if I didn't care. I mean, I didn't seem them naked, and I'm positive that Murdoc had taken a glance, but we were past the childish stage of being like that, right? We were mature human beings, right?

And as much as I wanted to answer 'yes' to all of those questions, the more it dawned on me. The game that we were playing was as immature as it could get. The game we were playing was one that middle schoolers would play, the game that made the girls blush, and the guys giggle. And it was stupid. I leaned against the wall as I walked up the stairs. I had to see 2D. I had to see Stuart. I had to tell him that it was okay. That I didn't care. I wouldn't bring up Murdoc, or what happened, even though it would cause more problems in the future. And ever since we had that stupid talk, 2D had been acting more like himself. Gently teasing me, making dumb comments, and expecting me to answer them in dumb ways. Murdoc would get annoyed, call us stupid, but I knew that he actually cared.

I walked up to Stuart's door. This time, I decided that I would knock, unlike he did last time. I heard something crash, and he shouted a curse word as he stumbled over to the door, and quickly dragged me in, shutting the door behind him. He was drunk. His hands were on either side of my head, like positions that I've been in before. I smelled the alcohol on him, beer, to be exact. He looked different as well, his hair in his face, his eyes white, and himself panting as he looked at me. I could smell weed on him, and my nose scrunched up as he dropped the beer bottle on a pile of clothes, holding my shoulders, and moving his head into my shoulder, and sniffing me lightly. I rubbed my eyes as I looked at him. My eyes were half lidded, it wasn't difficult to tell that I was sick. From my flushed cheeks, to the rest of the paleness of my body.

"I'm 2D." He talked towards my shoulder, it being muffled as I stifled a laugh, my shoulders hunched, and my body limp as I leaned against the blue-haired boy. "Won't you buy me? Piano. Dictionary." I remembered that song. He was singing, not talking. It was the song he had used to sing to me all the time to help me take a nap, or to help me go to bed. "No, you silly goose," I chuckled, rubbing his head, trying to be as kind as possible to the drunk man. He hadn't only gotten drunk a couple of times around me, that I could remember, and he was always in a proper mood. He once punched a flower that I had given him. It kind of hurt my feelings at that moment, and he started to cry, even if I wasn't crying. I think he just had a bad day. "I'm not going to buy you." I looked at him, and he lightly kissed my cheek.

Then, with one swift motion, he wrapped his arm around my waist, turning around, and looking me in the eyes. I didn't blush, I just stood there, looking at his white eyes. I blinked a couple of times, my hand resting at my side as he moved back towards the wall, leaning in to kiss me. "No, no. You are drunk. I'm sick. You are going to do something you regret. I'm going to do something I regret." I pushed him away, my face beginning to blush as I looked at him, his eyes still white. Something was wrong. He wasn't possessed. Or maybe he was, and that's why he had gotten himself drunk.