It's Gonna Get A Little Weird

Things were more awkward around the house when that had happened. Murdoc has started being overprotective of me, making me sit by him, and making sure that I was in his vision the whole time. While this was happening, 2D had gotten more relaxed, more flirty with me. And I could tell that he thrived for the moments we were alone. I did too, at this point. Still, he stopped talking, and walked away when Murdoc walked into the room, so something was up.

And Noodle, well, she had seemed more down. Russell ignored me, probably thinking that I was a slut, someone who wanted to get into his pants. I didn't. I wasn't expecting him to kiss me. It wasn't my fault. And, yet, everyone was treating me like it was. Murdoc didn't allow me in 2D's bed anymore, having me sleep in his instead, with him sleeping on the couch. Noodle avoided me like I was the Black Plague, and Russell just seemed to despise me. The only one not treating me this way was 2D, but even he was weird.

"So, what do you think?" 2D sat closely to me, his hand lingering around my waist as he showed me some lyrics towards a song. I looked up at him with a smile, and I saw he was only paying attention to me, himself blushing, and small sighs erupting out of his mouth, the goofiest smile on his face. That was his he had been all weekend, biting his lips, changing his style of clothes so that he was showing more skin, such as tighter shirts as to show off 'abs', and shorts, because he must've thought he muscles were bomb. He had also styled his hair differently, even cutting it.

"I think you should take a step back." I laughed as I moved his hand back towards him, and smiled at him. He had tried again and again, puckering his lips and leaning closer, myself smiling and teasing him most of the time. He was getting extremely flirty, though. Sometimes his hands would linger around my waist, and went they went too far down, I would smack his arm. Noodle had stayed in her room, so she didn't notice, and Russell was always with headphones on now. The only one who was paying attention to 2D's every move around me was Murdoc.

"Yeah, I happen to agree. Back off, twat." Murdoc stood behind us, and whacked 2D upside the head with a newspaper. He rubbed the back of his head, and stood up from the table, sticking his tongue out at Murdoc. "I will be seeing you later, pretty lady." His voice had the flirtatious time that had followed him, and Murdoc threw the rolled up newspaper, missing him and hitting the wall beside him. He dodged it, and winked at me, pointing finger guns at me.

"Drop dead." I responded sarcastically, and I could hear him laugh as he ascended the stairs. I could hear his door shut, and I stood up from the table as well. Murdoc was hastily washing dishes, something that I would normally do. I quietly put my own dish in the sink, and bumped my hip into his, as to move him over so I could wash my dish. He scooted over, sharing one half of the sink, and I grabbed the older sponge, the one that sits under all of the piles of dirty dishes. I turned the faucet to my side, the hot water making my hands red and almost burning them as I began to wash the dishes.

"I don't want you hanging out with him anymore," He began to say, quietly at first, but his voice rising in pitch as the words came from his chest, not from his gut. You could tell because they lacked the usually finesse and confidence of quick thinking that came from Murdoc's gut, from his usually responses. This one was thought out carefully, one that came from his heart, or his chest. "He is too old for you, anyways. You shouldn't be flirting with him." He finished, and I harshly set down my dish, turning my face towards him. Why was he acting so offensive? So envious? Like he actually had control over me?

"I'm not flirting with him. And if I was, you shouldn't care, should you? Also, you are, like, super old! You have no room to say anything!" I dropped the sponge, my hands going to my sides despite being wet. He dropped his own plates as well, looking at me with his eyes glaring.

"I thought I was your friend, love! I'm protecting you! He is scum, he is stupid, he is a daft cow! Don't you understand? Or can you not get it through your thick skull?" He yelled at me, and I slowly inched backwards, my face starting to fill with fear. I hunched my shoulders, looking down as I began to cry, covering my eyes with my hands, and began to slowly sob as I cried, the tears escaping through the cracks of my fingers. I almost collapsed on my knees, them getting weak, and a lump in my throat growing, nervousness bouncing around my partially-full stomach.

"You are so mean! You don't have to be jealous! I keep on getting mixed signals, and I want to be left alone! Sometimes I just want someone to talk to, and 2D is the only one there. I don't want to talk to you because I know that you are going to give me the truth! And the truth hurts, but at least he will sugar coat it. I don't care if he is fifty years older than me, Murdoc! I think I love him. I may seem annoyed, but I'm not! I'm confused. I haven't felt feelings like this in a while....." I cried as I felt his fingers lace around the edge of my chin, not harshly, but kindly, and gentle, like he was trying to comfort me. He tilted my chin upwards, my eyes closed as tears kept on traveling downwards.

Then, he passionately pressed his lips into mine. He wasn't timid or gentle, like 2D was. No, he was fierce, like he was claiming something that he had wanted. I felt weak. Not powerful. As he kissed me, my mind went blank. I didn't know why he was kissing me, but it seemed to last far longer than it was supposed to. In the middle of the kiss, he pulled my waist into his, and I kissed back.

Which was so wrong. I kissed back, and it had felt so wrong. I felt like I was betraying 2D, I felt like my heart was in the wrong place. It had felt the same amount as wrong with 2D, though. Murdoc had, unwillingly, invited me to live under his roof while I was making out with his lead singer. And, yet, I was so blind. I didn't know that he had felt that way. I felt dirty, and wrong for kissing another man in less than a couple of days.

So, I pulled away, tears still filling my eyes as I pushed him off of me, stumbling backwards and over the kitchen chair, stomping moodily up the stairs. He didn't say a word, he left me to run into the bathroom, where I locked myself inside, and immediately collapsed against the sink, crying my eyes out. I didn't know how many times I've done this, looked into the worst place for help. But something about the bathroom had made me feel not alone, like I could calm down. I used to always sit on the toilet after a nightmare, the kid, of course, to calm my fears, and go back to bed. And this time didn't seem to be unsuccessful.

I looked up at my eyes, which were watery, tears running down my cheeks, and mascara being the culprit of the black, dark streaks that had followed. I looked miserable, my face red, my heart torn in two. Why did he feel that way? Why couldn't have things been easy? Why couldn't I have just stayed with 2D. Why did it have to go this way?

Why did he have to kiss me? I felt dirty, like a slag, a slut, a whore. I felt disgusting, no amount of showering could wash off this feeling. I felt like I had cheated on 2D. And that was the last thing I wanted to do. I knew that I loved him, but I felt some love make room in my heart. I realized that I was starting to grow a crush on Murdoc.

And I realized that that wasn't okay.

A/N - I wrote this on two desperate days, so..... I'm sorry. I also haven't been updating much, but look what's here? An update. So, be happy, bitches. And be ready to be fought over.

I hope you feel special.