I Ain't Happy

I did this so you would see.

Hi, I haven't formerly introduced myself. I'm Papiracy. My name may soon change, but it's the punchline of a joke I came up with? So probably not.

Currently, I'm trying to write this in the most formal way possible. I had a chapter ready, full of 2000 words, that was meant to be the end of the book. This book. But, now. I have to deal with this cliffhanger, and it's going to be unbearable to try to write the next book. I have a few more books I want to  write before I continue on with the next book, but stayed tuned. But first;

I'm not a professional writer. I'm not a good writer. This is something I deeply care about, something that has been with me for most of my life, and has just recently resurfaced. Most of my mistakes, grammar and word-wise, were from autocorrect, and were more persistent in the beginning. So, again, I apologize.

Also, I didn't like the way that the story turned out in the end. I feel like every chapter that I was making seemed like a last minute decision, and not even a full plot. Just something to fill in extra space. Of course, I'm not going to do that next book. Or maybe I will. Old habits die hard.

And, finally, I hoped you guys enjoyed it while it lasted. Now, you get to do something else instead of wait, if that's what you do.

Go outside? Hear that? Those are birds, bugs, and trees! Do you smell that? That is the leftovers of an animal carcass. Enjoy the outside!

Stay fresh. Stay frosty.