The Memories of an Obsessed Woman

•Y/N: Your Name
•L/N: Last Name

Your POV:

A soft, pained groan escapes my dry lips as I turn onto my side with my eyes squeezed tightly shut. The whole left side of my neck hurts like hell and the rest of my body is sore. Even my throat is dry. I need to drink something. It almost feels like I have cotton stuffed in my mouth, and it's unpleasant. Slowly, my eyes open, but quickly find that my surroundings are beyond blurry. My hand lethargically moves to my neck, feeling like it weighs a ton and flinch upon coming into contact with scabbed-over bite marks. It was then that I remembered what put me in this pathetic state.

Vampire.

And, what's worse, the way I acted as I was fed off of was embarrassing. I actually moaned in front of that creep!

'Does that happen every time?! I hope not!' My face flushes red as I bury my head in the pillows to hide my shame.

'What did he say about his venom? It increases euphoria or something like that? That means it wasn't entirely my doing, then. I just couldn't control what came out of my mouth due to the haze my mind was in. Damnit, so that probably will happen if he bites me again.' I groan even louder before propping myself up with my elbows. I felt a prick in the corner of my eyes, like I'm about to cry, but no actual tears form, thankfully. I fully sit up and wince while rubbing the throbbing area around the bite marks.

'This is insane! I can't stay here. I have to go back home to my brother! He's probably worried sick about me.' I angrily toss the covers off my legs and stumble after getting off the bed. I have to use the furniture for support as I make my way to the door, but my knees feel weak and my head is spinning. I take a breather while leaning against the wall next to the door before twisting the knob and flinging it open. I freeze upon meeting the familiar figure of my captor on the other side, who was reaching for the doorknob. He too paused and met my frightened gaze with tired eyes before smiling softly.

"Well, I didn't expect you to be up so early." The vampire yawns before rubbing his eyes and groaning sleepily. "So sorry, but I cannot make you breakfast. When I'm tired, I tend to fall asleep almost instantly." I back away as he enters the bedroom and walks over to the mattress before collapsing onto it. "I'm sure you'll be able to find your way to the kitchen yourself," he mumbles while hugging one of the pillows to his chest. A soft sigh escapes his lips as his eyes shut and his muscles relax. Not a moment after, he starts letting out light snores.

'Jeez, he wasn't kidding. Hold on, maybe he's got some money stashed somewhere in here? If I can get my hands on some, I can find my way out of this hellhole and get plane tickets back home. It's worth a shot. He probably has my passport too. How else would he get me on a plane?'

Quietly and cautiously, I search the room for anything useful, checking drawers, removing chair cushions, and I even felt around the mattress without waking the sleeping blood sucker, but came up with nothing. There were only two places I didn't look, but they were too risky to try. There was the an antique music box on the vanity, but I might wake him if I open it, and the other place is the man's own pockets. I made sure to make it look like nothing had been touched before leaving, defeated.

'Oh well, at least I tried.' My stomach grumbles, making me groan as I look down the dark corridor.

'Finding the kitchen can't be that hard, right?' I set off, paying close attention to my surroundings while trying to recall anything familiar.