-

"You can keep as quiet as you like, but one of these days somebody is going to find you." 
Haruki Murakami

"So Ned you think you could go chameleon on that shop owner whilst I distract him with a little leak" I giggle whilst she nods to me smiling as well following me into the convenience store. I head to the front of the store whilst Nedra begins to blend in with the atmosphere whilst picking up our meal for the next week. 

I cover my eyes with my cap looking down. I feel the pressure of the water running through the pipes which cover the building, but I focus one part of the store that is behind a closed door most likely a bathroom. I increase the pressure little by little until there is a pop signifying that I had busted the pipe.

I look at the ground to see water beginning to leak out from under the door "Hey Guy, I think ou shop is leaking." He turns to were I point ad ran over to it, I see the door open by itself knowing that it had been Ned I run back out of the store. I walk for a while as Ned appears next to me with her backpack full.

"That was so fun!" She awed "I didn't know that I could camo for so long." I gave her a quick high five as we continued to walk back to the port. "I said you could do it. You're stronger than you think Nedra." We walk for a while longer and reach the fence to see the hole no longer there, I look around for something to cut it but find nothing so I begin to climb the fence I jump over to the other side but my shirt rips and the fence grazes my skin.

"Throw over the bag." I action to her as she throws it to me, she is about to start climbing but she suggests "Why don't you just fly me over the fence." I face palm and curse "Why didn't I think of that." I step back a bit and take a deep breath as I let the air wrap around Nedra and slowly pick her up levitating her just over the fence and safely on the ground.

We carry on waking till we reach the warehouse that has seemed to have been neglected for years. I settle down the bag on the ground as I sit on the floor Nedra copies my actions crossing her legs. "What game you wanna play?" I ask her as I swiftly move the dirt and dust around the room she goes into a tangent of thought finally deciding on "Knots and Crosses" nodding I set up a table in my mind but I was caught off guard when sirens started ringing through the air.

"This is Sentinal Services. Come out with your arms up. If you try to flee or resist, we will use deadly force." A voice monotones over a speaker, Nedra looks up at me and whispers "What do we do?" I look around and pick up our bag and grab her hand. "I'm trying to thin-." "I repeat come out with your arms up or we will use deadly force."

"That's it." I shout out but Nedra quickly silences me. I use my powers to dig a crevice in the ground I drop the bag in it and action for Ned to get in the hole whilst I follow behind her and cover back up the hole as the agents begin to run in to the building.

There muffled sounds silence our deep breaths as I try my best to keep the dirt over head from falling on us. Which, is hard as agents kept stepping over it letting little pieces of dirt fall onto us.

"It's all clear no mutants. Intel was wrong." I hear a voice say I but just as they're almost done leaving Nedra sneezes. An agent standing right over us stops in his tracks and asks "Did you hear that?" Another voice come through and negotiates "It was probably nothing. What were they thinking taking intel from a Mutant sympathizer."

They guy above us moves from foot to foot as he mumbles "You're right."

~

"That was too close." I state whilst dusting off my knees. Nedra nods as I put the bag on my back "Come on kid we gotta relocate again."

I grab her hand as I begin to dig a tunnel "We gotta use tunnels again this is the only untraceable way out. I'm sorry."