jaehyun loves the hyung line

✰✰✰

𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍
SEOKJAE
the parents. jae and jin are the known parents of bangtan. they act as a couple, to the point where they basically are a couple. the shared love for dad jokes is what makes them even more compatible. if you were to calculate it then jae would have more skinship with jin than any of the others. when asked at a fansign, jae revealed that if he was a girl then he would most want to date seokjin. although this is the most popular ship, jae still calls himself the captain of the namjin ship.

✰✰✰

𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍
YOONJAE
the cuddle buddies. this is much more of a brotherly ship. jae and yoongi both spend the most time in the studio and the most time sleeping backstage. in the background of videos jae and yoongi can often be seen cuddled up to one another, sleeping. yoongi may be younger than jae but that doesn't stop jae from calling him his idol. jae believes that yoongi works so hard for the group and he thinks yoongi is the best boy ever.

✰✰✰

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍
JAEHOPE
sun and moon. considered quite an underrated ship. although the fans of this ship are the softest over every interaction. hobi is jae's sunshine, while jae describes himself as the opposite of hoseok; the moon. opposites attract though. jae loves hoseok and he said he always goes to hoseok whenever he's feeling down because he can guarantee that hobi will cheer him up.

✰✰✰

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍
NAMJAE
clumsy giants. the ship containing two big babies. while namjoon looks out for the other boys, jae makes sure he looks out for namjoon. jae has not gone a day without confessing his love for namjoon. these two are the clumsy ones in bts, joon tries to not break objects while jae is trying not to break his own bones. jae was asked who his favourite person on the planet was to which jae replied "namjoon obviously". joon loves jae. jae loves joon.

✰✰✰

a/n
sorry if there's any grammatical mistakes
enjoy jae and the hyung line