BLM

Hello, i am sorry that i haven't updated in a while but i haven't been feeling great mentally but i will try to update soon.

My lack of updates isn't the reason as to why i am making this post, the reason is related to what i assume you have all heard about; the recent death of George Floyd. As many of you may know this man was one of many people killed by police for the colour of their skin. Frankly i think this is disgusting and i cannot believe that in 2020 things like this are still happening. I wanted to use what platform i have on this account to ask you to please go and sign any petitions (that are real and not fake ones) for the justice of George Floyd, also if it is possible please try to donate any money you can to any sites that are real! unfortunately there are many scammers attempting to scam people during such a time so please do make sure you are donating to legitimate sites.

Also if you are in the US or any other countries and you are going to any protests please ensure that you are safe and do not show anything that could make it easy to identify you. Also please please please make sure that the protests you go to are real because unfortunately there are many racist groups making up fake rally's in an attempt to cause harm to any protestors. Again please be safe and careful when attending any protests.

Finally to anyone reading this, i hope you take what i have said into consideration and attempt to donate or sign some petitions. If you are unsure of any petitions to sign or places to donate then please do privately message me on wattpad or on my instagram account (@/alonsoluv) and i will send you any links to places to sign and/or donate.

Again please stay safe loves x