Saying goodbye ch.1

As soon as you finished eating your pie you searched for your mom.

   "Mom,mom?" You say suspiciously.You hear talking down the basement,you knew how your mom said to never go down there,but right now you had no choice.You carefully go down the steps one by one as the voice got louder and louder until you hear another voice,it sounded like a male's. And right infront of you was your goat mom,she looked sad so you ran up to her.
"Mom!" "Y/n!What are you doing here!?" " I was looking for you." You shyly say.

" hey Tori ya still here?" The strangers voice says." Y/n," Toriel says," wait here" "Yes,Sans I am still here"Your mom then opens the door to see a... Skeleton? You have never seen one before and you guess his name is Sans."Sans meet my daughter Y/n." "Heya there Y/n." You give the smol skeleton a small smile and a'hello'.

  Until you hear your goat mom crying."Mom you okay?" "Y-y/n, there is a reason why I opened the door-" as soon as she said those words you were very surprised of what she said, " Oh mom, I'll miss you!" You say pouncing on her giving her a hug."I will miss you to ,sweetheart" "Goodbye mom I love you!" You say  as you leave. " I love you too!" You hear her echo closing the door.You then glance down at the skeleton."Now what?""Now, I guess it's time you meet my brother."