Meeting the spaghetti lover ch.2

"Who's your brother?" You ask cautiously

"He's a human hunting FANATIC,but don't worry about him he really is a cool dude."

You smile,"He sound nice."

"BUT REMEMBER KID IF YOU BREAK HIS HEART YOU ARE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME"suddenly his eyes went completely dark.

You shiver at the thought about the'bad time' As he turns back to normal you ask," W-what do you mean by h-hunting fanatic?"

"You'll see buddy."

You two keep walking in silence until you reach a tall,yet stubby in a way house.

"Welp here we are the humble abode,wait right here."

You wait inside the house hearing cooking noises in the kitchen.

"Probably his brother." You say to yourself.As you glance around you see a rock with sprinkles on top of it. You couldn't help but silent giggle at it.

"Hey bro, we have a human in the house."

You then feel a gust of air around you.

"WOWIE A HUMAN! HI HUMAN!HI HUMAN!HIIIIIII!*kahem* LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, I LOVE SPAGHETTI DO YOU LIKE SPAGHETTI? I AM MAKING SPAGHETTI......SPAGHETTI.......*gasp*MY SPAGHETTI IS COOKING!!!!!"

And just like that he was gone.You decided to look for Sans,but he was already gone. So you decided to go into the kitchen.There you saw Him fully he was wearing a cape,scarf? Whatever, he wore what looked like a type of battle armor with red gloves and red boots.As you kept looking at him he stared at at you confused you didn't even notice.

"He looks kinda cute, wait what?! I just met him how could I be this stupid?!" You say in your mind.You look up to his face seeing him blushing a little.

"HUMAN, I-i uh n-never got your name." He looks to you sideways.

"My. Name is Y/n,but just call me N/n (nickname)."Cringing (if that's a word) at yourself on how you acted.

"I LIKE THAT,WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You blush at the complement giving him a 'thank you'.

"BOY IS IT HOT IN HEAR....WAIT." And just like that the cooking spaghetti exploded on his face.

"Oh shoot!" You then quickly wipe off his face with a wet towel but found something orange and started scrubbing it as you soon found it was his blush.

"O-oh sorry I thought that was the sauce!"you now the person apologizing.

"I-ITS OKAY HUMA-Y/N" He says scratching the back of his skull.

You check the time it said 10:49 pm.Papyrus then looks at the time too.

"SANS,SANS!?HE PROBABLY WENT TO GRILLBYS (did I spell that right?)! THATS OK HU-Y/N YOU CAN PROBABLY SLEEP IN THE COUCH FOR NOW."

You nod agreeing.