A-A DATE?! Ch4

Papyrus pov

"I knew it I must tell her!" I said to myself.

I quickly run to the store with some money from the nice bunny shop keeper.

"Hey Papyrus, here for spaghetti?"She says in her strong accent.

" No....actually..." I say in a loud whisper

"No?"

I quickly nodded. I looked to my right and to my left then to her once again.

" IM TAKING THESE FLOWERS." I held up (your favorite flowers) right in front of her.

"AND SOME PAPER TOO..." I took some paper from the top second shelf.

"So, not meaning to be askin' sum questions what's all this for? Someone you like?"

I knew I couldn't lie so I gave a small nod blushing a tint of orange.

She smiles back at me and gives me the bag as I gave her some U.M. (Underground money) and leave.

Le time skip (this is my very first time skip I've done to any of my stories)

       I finally made it back home without Y/n noticing me that was because there was a sticky note that she was going to visit Undyne. Thankfully I had enough time to prepare.

As I assorted the flowers in a pot I was thinking about Y/n,about her smile,her eyes,her hair,her everything.

Then it hit me I never thought 'WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME?!" I panicked I stopped everything I did and focused on my thoughts. I felt tears in my eye sockets just thinking about it my body made an arc as I looked down at my boots. All of a sudden I heard the front open, I felt a great shock hit me.I look back at the flowers and the piece of paper. I quickly grab them up to my room hearing the door open wider.

Thankfully I made it in time to hear Y/n walking around the house to put the keys away. Sage turn on the tv deciding to watch something I took a few long glances at her. 'SHE'S SO PRETTY....' I say under my breath.

I then silently close the door behind me looking back at the flowers

WHY IS THIS HARD WHY MUST THINGS BE SO COMPLICATED WHY IS SHE.....

Author note
   Oh me souls I haven't posted in years I'm SOOO sorry but yeah and even worse it's short *stabs myself with a knife* and also guess what, I the middle of the night like already morning so YEEEEEAH..... Bye