The echo flower ch.5

Y/N p.o.v.
     I was walking down waterfall as I suddenly saw an echo flower. I decided to look at it,it seemed like it was whispering something.I went closer to it,it sounded like Papyrus? Before I could clearly understand what it said I heard:

"Hey kiddo..."

"Ahhh!"

"Wh-aghhhhh!"

"So-sorry kiddo"

"-phew hey Sans... And also I'm not a kid.." You say to Sans while rolling your eyes.

"Heh..ok....well I gotta go my bro is gonna get upset at me if I stay long see ya."

"Bye,Sans."

And he was gone.

I went back to the echo flower and listened saying:
         HELLO THERE LITTLE FLOWER IT IS I THE GREAT PAPYRUS YOU PROBABLY  HAVENT HEARD OF ME BUT THATS OK IM JUST HERE TO SAY THAT I KNOW THIS SOMEONE.....THIS SOMEONE IS REALLY AMAZING THIS SOMEONE IS KIND....SMART A-AND IM JUST ITS JUST I....ITS JUST THAT THIS SOMEONE IS REALLY JUST EVERYTHING I LOVE,THE WHOLE PACKAGE..I...I..... THI-THIS SOMEONE IS-*rrrrrrring*.            

             "Ohh shoot," you whisper shout,"seriously Undyne,now?!?"
( irhdudhdjhdhjdhdhch I am seriously WATCHING HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 AND HICCUPS MOM JUST SAID 'KILLL OR BE KILLED' !!!!:74)3$/$/!:?;(;729$hs😮😏😲😓😤😯😬☺️😇😮😱!:$:!8ndbdhdudiwjsndndjdhdndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndjzjsiaowjdbcyospMsouebyxmsnnmsjsjsjsowjq,Cudosnsnsnsisjsnsnsnsndnxmsmsjshsgdydhshshshjhdhdhshshsnsnsnsnsnshsuwojaowwyendjdk,apqjsjdndidjdkdjdjdjdjdjfdjfdnfnjfjfn I am literally exploding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay back to the story)

"Hey Undyne.."

* Punk where are you!

"I'm on my way.."

*YOU BETTER!

"Wow my ear! I'm comin' I'm comin'"