First Chapter

"Morning!" I chirped as I burst through the doors of the control room. People, as usual, were fixed to their assigned computers while also running around to confirm this or deny that. The director of it all, Nick Fury, was standing at his station, watching it. He dramatically turned when I burst in and he greeted me with his usual frown and epic eyepatch.

"Sit down, Jade!" Fury barked and I huffed, taking a seat at the table, just behind his station. He strutted over and dumped files in front of me.

"Look through these, when your done, get down to the next precinct for government checking." He ordered and walked off.

"Fine, but you still owe me that ice-cream!" I called and flipped through the files.

"Blah blah blah, new supers making a mess, I'll deal with that later." I mumbled, slamming the files shut and Maria walked over before leaning on the table. She has her normal brown ponytail and her blue and black SHIELD jumpsuit.

"Your next precinct is number 99, Brooklyn." She informed me. I nodded and stretched back in the chair.

"Is it the last one?" I asked. She shook her head and I groaned in anger.

"Cheer up, Tony's hosting a party this afternoon." Maria encouraged and handed me a digital invite.

"Score! I get to bring two extras!" I cheered and threw my hands up. Fury turned from his meeting with the council.

"I swear to god, Agent Peralta, get your ass off this Helicarrier and do your job!" He yelled and I stood up quickly in shock, handing Maria the files.

"Put this in my 'Later' pile under your station." I whispered and she nodded, hurrying off. I rushed out of the room, afraid Fury will kill me, or worst, fire me. I made my way to the helicopter that was going to drop me down to the city.

I was sitting in the back of a black jeep with that hidden window thing. I love being an agent. Except for the whole thing about every second person wanting to kill you when they find out what you do for a living. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hey, Pumpkin!" My dad called from the other side. My eyes lit up as I started jumping in my seat.

"Dad!? What are you calling for? Are you back from work?" I asked.

"Well, I was just calling to say Happy Birthday!" He cheered and my smile left my face.

"It's not my birthday, Dad." I told him.

"But your tw-" I hung up on him before he could continue and leaned towards the driver.

"Fathers, am I right. Always away." I said.

"We're hear, miss." He told me and I frowned.

"Okay." I sassed and got out of the car, looking up at the precinct. I looked at my watch.

"Oh shit, I'm late!" I cried and rushed into the building, getting my notebook out.

"Hi!" I yelled to the front desk and slid into the elevator before rapidly pressing the button to the fourth floor.

"Come on, come on..." I muttered as the elevator slowly rose. I growled and paced around the small area. It finally dinged and I walked out, looking at my notebook. I noticed that people were yelling so I looked up, only to get a wet substance in the face. It slowly oozed down my face and on to my notebook. I dropped the notebook and shook my hands as it flung off. The precinct quickly went quiet.

"...Wel-" The person was abruptly cut off as I was tackled by heavily armed beat cops. Some people started yelling over each other. One the cops punched me in the face, that is covered in some weird ooze. I couldn't see well, and both my hands were pinned on my back. The yelling stopped and the beat cops quickly got off me. I heaved a sigh and stood up, wiping the stuff from my face. I looked over to the elevator and saw the Captain of the Nine Nine standing there, dumbfounded by everything that's happening.

"...Amy did it!" Someone yelled.

A Couple Minutes Later (Jake)
"It is so weird that her name is Jade Peralta." I told them.

"But Jake, what if she's the twin sister your Mom told you about!" Boyle enthused.

"You should call her!" Amy suggested.

"My twin sister?" I asked.

"No! Your Mom!" Terry corrected.

"Ooh, good call, I don't have my missing twin sisters number." I told them and picked up my phone before dialling Mom.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Mom, just wondering what my twin sisters name was!" I told her and everyone was crowding around my desk.

"Oh, her name is Jade, to match yours when you were born first." She told me.

"K thanks, bye!" I ended the call and fist-pumped the air.

"I'm the oldest! And her name is Jade." I told them and Boyle gave me a high five.

"I hope she's more sophisticated then you." Amy teased.

"I hope she's as awesome as you!" Boyle cheered.

"I hope she's more healthy." Terry stated before walking to his desk.

"I hope she's more bad ass then you." Rosa added.

"I hope that she knows good fashion." Gina joined the conversation.

"Okay, sure I have some faults..." I interjected before they could continue.

"Alright guys, Holt'll be late so get to work so he's not angry." Terry shouted to everyone and they all went to their desks.

That's when it happened.

"Ew, Boyle, what is this!" Gina complained.

"Oh, it's yoghurt that I'm trying to age, really makes it-"

"Stop, stop, stop, do not continue that sentence." She told him, waving her hands and moving the jar further away from her desk.

"Did somebody say yoghurt?" Terry looked up from his work.

"Yes, it's on Gina's desk if you want to try it." Boyle told him.

"No, Terry, don't-" I tried to tell him.

"Jake, Terry loves yoghurt." He told me and picked up the jar before walking down the bullpen. The elevator dinged but no one seemed to notice.

"Sarge, please don't eat that!" Amy pleaded and soon we were all yelling over each other for the Sarge not to eat the yoghurt or for him to eat it simce Terry opened the jar already. He turned around but tripped over Scullys chair and the old yoghurt got flung at the woman standing in front of the gate to the bullpen. It got her right in the face and she dropped her notebook. She slowly flung her hands as it drooped down her outfit. Everyone was silent. That's when Amy decided to say something.

"...Wel-" She was cut off when a couple of cops tackled the agent to the ground and everyone stood up. Sarge and I rushed over to them.

"Wait! Stop!" I yelled as we tried to pry the cops of them. Everyone else was yelling over each other, I could catch Gina yelling at Boyle for something, Amy was generally screaming, Hitchcock and Scully were still at their desks and Rosa was running over to us. The elevator dinged and everyone stopped yelling as the doors opened and Captain Holt walked out. He looked at the beat cops and they quickly got up, realising what was happening. Jade stood up in difficulty and Holt looked at all of us, expecting an answer.

"Amy did it!" I yelled and pointed at her.