Third Chapter

Amy
Was she being serious? This important person, someone who is meant to judge if our precinct continues, has a personality like Jake. Jake Peralta. I mean, sure, there is the conspiracy that they're twins, and looking at them extremely confirms said conspiracy. But not all twins act the same! Jade didn't even have the same living conditions as Jake, since she was in her fathers care. Maybe the absence of the father was the main reason that they act the way they are? But Jake had the influence of his mother, which Jade didn't have.

"Hell yeah, Jake's desk!" She exclaimed and raised her hand for a high five. He gladly accepted it and sat in his chair. It quickly pulled me out of my thoughts.

"You mean his messy and unpredictable desk?" I mumbled, wide eyed and confused. Agent Peralta grinned at me, and Jake grinned at me. They are twins, that's for sure.

"It has the same Robot as mine does." She pointed out and picked it up.

"Suck it, Ames!" He cheered and I huffed, walking over to Captain Holt, who was talking to Terry.

"Dude, she's really pretty." I heard Jade whisper-shout to Jake. I blushed and stopped in front of Holt.

"Sir, I think the precinct would benefit more if Jade wasn't evaluating it." I told him. He turned around and crossed his arms.

"Her Superior and I decided Jade as the best option." Holt informed me. I turned around and saw the two ranting about absent fathers. Does Jake and Jade realise that they're twins?

"Is it because you both knew they are related." I asked, turning back to face him.

"Why else would we put those two in the same room as each other-" Holt was quickly interrupted as the roof in the middle of the bullpen fell apart. First off, everyone sort of screamed, definitely not me though, I was fully prepared for it, nothing can scare me. Then we all noticed a man lying in the rubble. The first one to withdraw their weapon was Jade, which was surprising. The man sat up and rubbed his head.

"Man, you guys have weak vents." He complained. I noted that he had short, dusty blonde hair, an average build and I couldn't get his height since he was on the ground. We should put a height measure on the ground in case this happens again. Holt will love the idea!

"Jade, you should write that down in cons!" The man enthused. Jade quickly dropped her weapon.

"Clint, what the hell are you doing here!" She cried and Jake lowered his weapon as well.

"You know him?" He asked and she started to step over the rubble to get closer to him.

"Of course she knows me, we're work buddies, we're living in the same building and we've fought aliens together." This 'Clint' informed. Jade helped him too his feet and dusted some rock off his arms.

"Why were you in the ceiling?" I piped up.

"Aliens?" Charles and Jake chimed.

"Weak vents? I installed those myself!" Terry pointed out angrily.

"Who's your hairdresser and where can I find them?" Gina asked him.

"What's up with the bow and arrows, Legolas?" Rosa asked.

"Did Director Fury send you?" Holt interrupted. Clint sighed.

"Tony sent me because he thought you were arrested," He pointed from Jade to me next.
"It's kinda my thing, vents and stuff," Then he pointed to Charles and Jake.
"Jadey is apart of the Avengers and helped us stop them, her name is Kylie and she is near the Avengers tower, I'm Hawkeye, arrows and a bow is my super power and I already answered your question." He finished off by dramatically pointing towards Holt. Jade sighed and rubbed her face in annoyance. Jake started to jump up and down in glee.

"You're an AVENGER!"

Clint Earlier
I walked into the half decorated living room to see Pepper and Natasha attempting to comfort Steve. That's weird, why would Steve EVER be upset, dude's a rock.

"Hey guys, what's up with Steve?" I called and walked over to the kitchen, looking for an apple.

"Tony said Jade went missing but he was extremely wrong." Pepper informed. The elevator opened and, well, speak of the devil, Tony walked in with Bruce behind him. You know, I've always seen those two as Sharpay and Ryan. Tony is Sharpay and Bruce is Ryan, always in the shadow but when he shows his unique talent, everyone pays attention to him and that hurts Tony/Sharpays pride.

"I have some good news and some bad news!" He announced. Steve stood up and crossed his arms. Poor fella, he loses his best friend, then he loses the love of his life, then everything he knew was wrong, and now he thought he lost his other love. I lost a bet with Natasha over this, though. I thought Jade would never fall in love and because of my ignorance, I lost $100.

"Bad news first!" I shouted, giving a salty look at Nat. I'll never get over losing my $100 but I can win it back if Jade and Steve break up.

"Shut up, Clint, that ruins my dramatic pause." Tony barked at me.
"Jade isn't missing but!" He stopped to take in the interested faces around him but we're all bored right now.
"Pfft, you guys are no fun, Jade's been arrested." He informed us.

The room slowly unfolded into chaos as Steve went after Tony and Nat tried to stop Steve from declaring a civil war, but that could never happen, and Pepper was trying to stop Bruce from hulking out and I was sitting on the kitchen table, eating an apple. Yep, life in the tower is just like High School Musical. We're just missing Thor, or Gabriela, you choose. The elevator opened and stepped in Fury. Or Ms Darbus.

"What are you all doing?" He shouted and everyone stopped, standing up straight, as if they were siblings being called out by their scary grandfather. I chortled and jumped off the counter, circling my teammates.

"Look who got called out by Darbus." I muttered and took another chunk out of my apple, squirting juice in Nat's face.

"Eating an apple makes you an ass!" Tony called out.
"Language!" Steve shouted.

"Shut up!" Fury angrily interrupted. I walked over to Steve and patted his shoulder.
"Don't worry, I'll accept Tony's unannounced challenge and be the first to break Jade out of prison." I reassured him and rushed for the elevator.

"Hi Darbus, Bye Darbus!" I called and the elevator door closed before anyone could question my references. This will be fun.

Jade
"So, let me get this straight." Santiago piped up, the most confused look on her face.
"You're an Avenger, you're also a government agent." She pointed out. I nodded. How hard is that to comprehend? It's pretty simple, right?

"And that she's Jake's twin sister!" Detective Charles Boyle chimed. Wait. What? What did that stout, brown haired detective just say? He said I was Jake's twin sister? I have a twin brother? Hold on, but Dad said that I didn't have any siblings. What was he going to say before I hung up on him. Something about a tw. Tw what? No, he had to have been saying 'your twig'? I took a step back and grabbed onto Clint's shoulder. I looked up at Jake, who shrugged. A smile crept on my face.

Authors Note:
Oh my god, finally, i figured out where this story was going so here you go my readers. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and guess what! Another chapter will come out. And then another one! And so on! Isn't that great! I think it's great. Comments and constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms.
Love you all,
Sallie!