Second Chapter

Jake
We were all sitting in the briefing room as Holt angrily walked in after treating Jade to towels and some ice packs.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves!" He yelled, banging his hand on the stand. We flinched at his outburst.

"Yea, Amy! We're all so ashamed of you!" I yelled and she hit me on the shoulder as Holt gave me an angry stare.

"Yes, none of you were the fault of the beat cops, but you were in fault for covering her in rotten YOGURT!!" He stomped around the stand with his arms cross.

"I am furious with all of you! Get to your jobs, NOW!" He ordered and we all stood up like a group of embarrassed students, leaving to go to the bullpen.

"Peralta, my office!" He added and I groaned.

"No! I had a really dope murder!" I complained.

"I'll go to the office for you!" Charles suggested.

"Thank you, Charles!" I cheered.

"Jake!" Terry yelled. I groaned and stomped over to the office.

"Look sir, there better be a good explanation for thi-"

"Sit down, Peralta." He ordered.

"Yup." I muttered and sat down in the chair across his desk.

"Hey, my last name is Peralta!" A voice chirped from the couch. I turned around and saw Agent Jade Peralta sitting on the couch, applying an ice pack to her knee. I could actually see her properly now, since she's in front of me. She had short brown hair, brown eyes but unlike me, she had a face covered in freckles. Holt cleared his throat. I shook my head and turned back to him.

"Sir?" I asked. He gestured back to Jade so I nodded slowly.

"Yes, you're angry cause of the yoghurt." I confirmed.

"No, you were staring for too long and made our guest feel uncomfortable." He corrected for me.

"That I did, so what's up?" I asked.

"Agent Jade Peralta is going to be at the precinct for a week, and will be writing down all the pros and cons." He told me.

"So...? Why does that stop me from doing my murder?" I questioned.

"She'll be assessing YOUR cases." He told me and got up, walking to the door.

"No, wait, sir, why not Amy's or Terry's or Rosa's?" I listed. He shrugged.

"Maybe you should use that mind of yours and figure it out." He suggested and basically kicked me out of his office.

"She'll be out in five." He told me and closed the door. I stormed over to Amy.

"Read his lips, NOW!" I commanded.

"Okay, fine." She mumbled and spun around.

Tony
Why hasn't Jadey answered her phone yet? When it comes to parties, it becomes her soul journey to bring all the alcohol I pay her to get. It has been exactly 2 hours, 4 minutes and 34, 35, 36 and so on seconds.

"Pepper!" I complained and she turned around from hanging up a banner.
"What?" She asked.

"Something happened to Jade!" I proposed but Pepper thought I was being serious. She basically jumped from the ladder.

"What!?" She yelled.

"She hasn't answered my 67 texts and 23 calls." I told her and Pepper's face of shock and worry fell.

"Jade is working, crazy." She told me and climbed up her ladder.

"Whatever, I'm going to track her down." I told her and got up from the couch. Steve walked by and I patted his shoulder.

"It's okay, if Pepper went missing, I would look just as hideous." I told him. He stopped in his tracks to process what I said.

"Jade went missing?!" He cried.

"Just take plastic surgery!" I called to him and got in the elevator, letting Pepper deal with his now broken boyfriend soul.

I walked out into the lab and waved ridiculously towards Bruce before stopping in front of my screens.

"Jarvis, where is Jade?" I asked and Bruce walked over.

"Who are you looking for now?" He asked.

"Jade." I told him. Bruce nodded and walked off to get more coffee.

"Her location has been pinpointed, sir." Jarvis announced. I clapped my hands.

"She is currently at the Ninety Ninth Precinct in Brooklyn." He told me. I blinked a couple of times and groaned.

"Bruce! Hurry up with that coffee! I think I need to bail Jade out of jail!" I yelled to him.

Jade
After Captain Holt went over the detectives in the bullpen, I walked out of his office and over to Detective Jake Peralta's desk.

"Hey, sit right there, please." He told me and pointed over to Detective Charles Boyle's desk. I turned around and crossed my arms.

"I don't think so." I told him and sat next to his desk. He turned from his computer and gave me a death stare.

"I am a Police, you have to listen to me." He argued.

"I am a Federal, your instructions mean nothing to me unless I do something illegal." I reminded him. The detective pouted and turned back to his computer.

"Nuh uh." I heard him mutter.

"Yuh huh." I argued and pulled out my spare notebook. I pulled out my pen and started aggressively scribbling down the stuff that recently happened. Detective Amy Santiago looked up from her computer and I could tell she was looking over my shoulder. I even felt the grimace on her face when I spelt anything wrong.

"Excuse me, Jake, can I quickly talk too you?" She asked and stood up before furiously pulling him out of his chair and towards the hallway next to Detective Charles desk. As they disappeared down the hallway, I peeked the information that Detective Jake was writing. I mumbled it to myself.

"Ooh, murder!" I muttered and leaned closer to the screen. It was a bad idea since I ended up squishing something that was on a pile of files. I sat up and saw a smushed donut. Snap, he'll notice that. I looked around and caught the eye of Gina Linetti, the assistant. She put a finger on her mouth before doing the thumbs up and I smiled, thumbing up back to her. I then turned back to his desk. Wait! Is that a screw up robot? I have one of those on my desk. A ball of rubber bands, multiple food crumbs and even more toys. Amazing.

"Um, Agent Jade, I would like to say that my fellow detective is sincerely sorry for his behaviour." I turned around and saw Detective Amy and Jake.

"No, it's cool, his desk makes up for it." I told her. Amy's smile dropped as she looked at his desk with horror in her eyes. Jake smiled widely.

"J... Jake's desk?" She asked.