Talk of the day

Tarisa's p.o.v

"How long has it been"I ask Mack. "Well how should I know" she says back. So Mack do you think that maybe Ryan and Cara will break up soon I'm not sure if she can take that. "Well it depends why would you ask do you like Ryan or something" she asked back. Well no I just you know everyone knows Lea likes him except Ryan and Cara. "Cara or Ryan needs to know so what they'll get over it" she says. Anyway change of subject are you going to carter's party this weekend because I for sure am, cute boys with abs for sure. "Well I wasn't planning on it I don't have a cute enough swimsuit" Mack says. Well I'm going shopping after school tomorrow wanna come. I smile to her as she she sort of grins. Then she says" I can't I told my mom I was going surfing and then sleeping over at lea's house. Cmon it can't hurt to be a little disobedient from time to time. "Tarisa I can't they always find out because they know like everyone in town" she says. Not everyone will be at crater's house come on really he is just having friends over, Mackenzie creager you have to come with me or I'm not going. " ok then I guess I won't see ya there" she says sarcastically. Well I guess that backfired. " ya it did" she smiles as I push he into the pool. " your going to pay for that" as she grabs my hand and pulls me in.
            Later in the kitchen.
So Mack what time do you have to leave today. "Well it depends what time do you want me to leave" she says while smirking. "Really Mack is that how it is" I say squinting. *beep* * beep* My phone buzzes as I pick up the phone from off the counter. "Hello" I say. Who is this, I ask. " read the number" the voice says. " oh sorry Ryan didn't realize this was you. "No it's all good I was just calling to ask something" Ryan says with a calm voice. "Ya what is it" I ask back. " "well today is mine and Cara's second anniversary and I don't what to do for her can you give some ideas of what she likes" he asks. "Sure, um she likes swimming but we're going to carter's this weekend for that,so you could take her to a movie and take her to dinner then give her a present if you'd like" I say. "Ok well thanks tree bye" Ryan says. "No problem and bye" I say I hang up the phone. " who was that" Mack asks. It was just Ryan he wanted to know what Cara likes so I told him. Mack's jaw drops " why would you do that tree" she yells at me. "Do what"I ask puzzled. " he is supposed to guess what she likes not have one of her best friends sell her out" Mack say loudly. Well I'm sorry but my brother going to be home soon so you'll have to leave." "Fine" she says squinting her eyes at me while I push her out the door. Bye I say. She just stays silent.