Chapter One- Now You're A Host

"Are you every going to wear a proper uniform Y/n?" Kaoru teases. I pat down the blue uniform clung to my hips. I had switched out the puffy yellow dress for one of the male uniforms recently. Realizing that no one actually cares about what uniform I'm wearing. Besides that yellow is awful. 

    "Maybe," I say as I clutch my tea, "but not today... Besides I think I wear it better than anyone of you."

  "Debatable," Hikura says as he and his twin fix their uniforms. 

 "I think it suits Y/n~chan!" Honey says. Mori on the other hand just nods.

"Exactly," I say with my hands on my hips.

 "Besides," Kyoya says as he stares at his notebook, "the new uniform has brought an increase of clients for her."

 "Get in position!" Tamaki says. We fill into our usual positions, mine in between the twin, as the door swings open. 

"Welcome!" We all say. As the door fully opens, it reveals a short boy. He had short messy hair and thick brown glasses. Something about him was familiar to me.

 "The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys and an attractive girl with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies and gentleman who also have way too much time on their hands," Tamaki explains to the obviously confused boy, "Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful."

  "This is a host club?" The boy asks. I chuckle slightly as I adjust my hair once again. 

 "Oh wow, it's a boy," The twins say in unison.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, Y/n, I believe this young man is in the same class as you, isn't he?" Kyoya asks. I nod.

  "Thats why he looks familiar!" I exclaim.

   "Yeah, but he's shy. He doesn't act very sociably so we don't know much about him," The twins say in unison.

"Oh, that wasn't very polite," Kyoya says.

"Sorry," I shrug.

 "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Mr. Honor Student," Kyoya says.

"What?" Tamaki asks, "You must be Haruhi Fujioka. You're the exceptional honor student we've heard about." Haruhi fiddles with the know closed door.

"How did you know my name?" Haruhi says in fear. 

"Why, you're infamous. It's not every day that a commoner gains entrance into our academy. You must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as an honor student, Mr. Fujioka," Kyoya says.

"Well ah-thank you. I guess," Haruhi mumbles.

"You're welcome," Tamaki says as he rests on arm around the young boy. "You are a hero to other poor people, Fujioka. You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy. It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others."

"I think you're taking this poor thing too far," Haruhi groans.

"Tamaki-senpi takes everything to far," I inform him.

"Spurned, neglected," Tamaki says, "But that doesn't matter now. Long live the poor! We welcome you, poor man, to our world of beauty!"

"I'm outta here," Haruhi says as he tries to get away from Tamaki, only for honey to grab him.

"Hey! Come back here, Haru-chan! You must be like a super hero or something. That's so cool!" Honey exclaims in his childish manor.

"I'm not a hero, I'm an honor student. And who are you calling Haru-chan?!" Haruhi asks harshly. As I step towards the boy and caress his cheek I smile.