Chapter Fifteen- The Water Park

I watch as the twins run up to Haruhi and latch onto her sides. "Target," Kaoru says.

   "Captured," Hikaru says.

   "Wait. What the..." Haruhi says. 

   "Its fine relax," I tell her as Tamaki's car pulls up to us. "We're your friends we would never do anything bad or harmful."

   "Good work, now take her with you," Tamaki says as he watches us. I wave slightly. He rolls up his window and drives off.

  "Roger!" We yell.

  "Hold on. Where are we going?" Haruhi asks frantically as we drag her to the twins' car and climb in.

 *****

  "Here, do what you got to do," The twins say to their maids as the drop Haruhi and I off in front of the changing rooms. 

 "Okay, we'll do what we can," One says.

 "Miss Fujioka, Miss L/n, just follow me," They say smirking.

  "What did you two do?" I hiss as the maids drag Haruhi and I away. Once inside I see racks of swimsuits insides.

 "We've been asked to help you choose a swimsuit," They say in unison.

 'We brought all of our mother's latest designs for you guys to choose from. Just pick whichever one you want," Hikaru says. I sigh and begin to pull off the male uniform I had on, tossing it aside as I look upon the rack of swimsuits.

 "Y/n!" Haruhi asks looking at me as I browse the swimsuits, "You're okay with this?"

"I mean I have a great body why not show it off," I say, "besides even naked, I still look hot don't I." I wink at her and point to the door. "I'm messing with them," I whisper in her ear.

"Are you ready It's time to pick one," The maids say.

 "Thanks, but I don't need a swimsuit," Haruhi says. I hold one up to my frame and my eyes go wide. It was way too revealing.

"Why don't you let me select one for you?" The maids ask as they hold up bikinis.

"No, not that one. I don't want a bikini," Haruhi says.

"Well I want one so keep showing them to me," I tell them. One of them leads me to a rack of bikinis while the other harasses Haruhi.

"But you'd look so good in this one."

"No, wait-"

"I bet this one would be cute."

"But that's nothing more than a couple of strings," Haruhi says showing it to me. It literally was just strings.

"Oh my god does that cover anything?" I ask as I attempt to make out what the hell its purpose is.

 "What about this one Miss L/n?" The maid asks holding up a lacy black bikini.

"Okay thats lingerie. Did they bring in lingerie?!" I ask angrily. I pick up another black bikini, it was a simple top with a high waist bottom. "This one wins." They nod as I pull it on and look at my reflection. Damn. Besides my arms I look great. "Haruhi damn you look hot," I say as I look over at her in a cute pink one piece.

"Thanks I guess," She mutters. We walk out to see the guys. Tamaki blushing like mad at Haruhi and Hikaru eyeing me.

"Senpai?" Haruhi asks as Tamaki looks away. He holds out his jacket to Haruhi.

"Hikaru give me your jacket," Tamaki says. Hikaru complies and tosses his jacket at Tamaki. Tamaki holds out the jackets to each of us. "Just hurry up and put it on. A proper young woman should not show that much skin until after she's married," Tamaki says. I sigh and pull on the jacket. It hit my upper thigh area but I didn't want to deal with shorts like Haruhi.