Epiloge

Hikaru and I were one of the most natural couples from the host club. We got together all the way back in high school like Haruhi and Tamaki. But we just followed. The two of us staying together during everything. Even a year long move with the other hosts to Boston for Haruhi to go to school there we were golden. So after the move back to Japan and going to college together he finally proposed. We were 23 when he proposed. Of course throwing it back to when we were in school he took me up to music room three and proposed there.

He and I were the first from the host to get engaged. But Honey and his girlfriend had their wedding before us. We originally had ours planned before theirs but then my mother passed away. So transitions for me and Hikaru to take over her music label and her studio overtook our time forcing us to push it back.

So then after the transitions were past he and I married on a beautiful beach. Going all out using the money we had gotten from selling my mothers art. Haruhi was my maid of honour, Renge, Honey's wife, and Kaoru's girlfriend, and Mori's finance were bridesmaids. And Kaoru was the best man, while Kyoya, Tamaki, Honey, and Mori. The wedding was a celebration of our time ending as hosts and our time starting a family.

Tamaki and Haruhi were the first to have kids. But not long after their first was born, Hikaru and I announced that I was pregnant with twin boys. Seeing as we were both from sets of twins it was almost poetic that we got a pair. And the day our boys were born was a day to remember. The two identical red heads looked so much like Hikaru. Although my e/c eyes were unmistakable on the twins. We named them Kota and Ren. The other hosts were delighted to come see the babies. Although the start of a family was a weird thing for Kaoru to swallow. Since Hikaru and I got married we swore up and down to him that we wouldn't move or do anything as such until we had a baby. And then all of the sudden we had two. So while Kaoru took over the Hitichian manor and such, Hikaru and I oversaw a building of a matching manor right beside the Hitichian. Keeping the twins right by each other. Because even though they have grown enough to do things without the other. But they still grew up together, and I knew they still needed each other. So we kept our family close.

Then all of the sudden Kaoru caught up with us. Getting married and had his own set of girl twins. It was like all of us had went head first into adult hood as the other hosts quickly get married and rush into having their own kids.

"I'm coming Ren relax!" I say as Ren and Kota drag Hikaru and I across the campus. The two boys were excited to see the school. Their first year of being in the Ouran Academy would start soon. So the family was enjoying the tour to show to two boys. As we reach the third floor Hikaru takes control.

"Wanna see where your mother and I first met?" Hikaru's asks the boys. They nod allowing him to take them into the music room. As we get inside the rose petals flutter out. I see several kids inside.

"What's this?" I ask them. The kids smile brightly at Hikaru and I.

"It's two of the members of the original host club," A girl says moving towards us, "Y/n and Hikaru."

"The twins and the musician, the first female hosts," A guy says. I spot clearly out of the rest Tamaki and Haruhi's oldest.

"This host club?" Kota asks, "you guys both were in it?"

"Of course," I say to them, "both of us loved the club more than anything else. Then we found each other." I lace my fingers with Hikaru's. He places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I want to join," Ren says to one of the people approaching him, "Kota does too."

"What?" I ask them. The boys smirk.

"We've wanted to since we heard uncle Tamaki talk about it," Kota says, "that's why we dragged you all up here."

"We are continuing the legacy!" Kota says.

"Well we are here too," Ainu says as she and her sister Chuya. Kaoru's daughters.

"Of course," I say to them, "5 months isn't that long." I smile to Kaoru as he joins us. "All of our kids here together."

"Honey's eldest and Mori eldest will be here next year," Kaoru reminds us, "then Kyoya's after that."

"Think any of them will be roped into the host club?" Hikaru asks.

"I'm betting on all of them," I say, "isn't this great?"

"You think they are ready?" Kaoru asks, "that we didn't shelter them too much?"

"I think they're ready," I say watching the kids interact with the hosts. I smile thinking back on my host days. The bonds I created with the others that still remain to this day. Our kids are more than ready. And I hope this club does as much for them as it did for us.

~the end~