Kicking Ass And Not Taking Names

"So, why did your brother do this? I mean I know he's a dick from all the things I've heard from Gabe but, this seems personal. And it's like he's been following us."

Javi didn't answer me, just kept his eyes on the road and sped up a bit. I rolled my eyes at his silence and looked out the window. Apparently Javi knew where this Richmond was and it was strange about why he knew. I knew I wouldn't get an answer about that either so, I just stare out the window and think.

I think about Gabe and a little more about what exactly he said to me. My heart began to race as I recalled his confession to me before he jumped in the water.

He said he loves me. Do I even like him? Of course not. That would be stupid and cliché.......Right? I guess it doesn't really matter because he's gone. Just like everyone else.

While I was having this battle with myself, I didn't even notice that Javi had stopped the RV and put it in park. My thoughts had my complete attention before a hand smacked the back of my head. I snapped out of it and whipped around to glare at the fucking idiot who just hit me.

"Do that again and I'll fucking end you."

Javi shrugged his shoulders and gestured out the windshield.

"Well, you were off in La La land and wasn't listening to me. We're here."

I glared one last time at Javi before looking at the gates in front of us. They seemed pretty sturdy and I voiced my concern to Javi.

"Them gates look pretty non-penetrable."

Javi scrunched up his nose at my use of words and gave me a grossed out look.

"Okay, first of all, never use that word again. It's almost as gross as the word moist. Second of all, we're sneaking over it."

And with that, Javi got out of the RV and around the back. I followed suit and wondered what he was doing. Javi opened the back compartment of the RV and I couldn't believe my eyes at what was inside. Multiple assault rifles were piled up on top of each other, the ammo to them strung out across them, and a bag of grenades were tossed in the corner. I hadn't seen this many guns in a long fucking time and I grew excited about how much hell we were about to raise. I smiled for the first time in weeks and looked up at Javi as he picked up a gun and handed it to me.

"Ready to go fuck shit up?"

"I was born ready."

I grabbed the bag of grenades and placed them around my neck and then we were off. The place was heavily surrounded with guards but, they were easily taken out by mine and Javi's knife. Javi pointed towards a big building that had spotlights around it and then to me before walking ahead. I understood his gesture and followed him around the building, looking for some kind of entrance. I watched around us for any bad guys while Javi searched. My eyes scanned the dark land with multiple buildings but, they stopped short on a small building that seemed to be surrounded by barbed wire.

"Hey, Javi. Why is that building have all that shit around it?"

Silence.

"Javi?"

I turn around and look for Javi but, all I see is an open door with a dead guy next to it. I rolled my eyes and followed Javi's path of destruction. The building had several floors and cells on each level. It was a fucking prison. I was making my way up the stairs when I heard shouts come from the top floor.

"Goddamnit, Javi. Why couldn't you have waited on me?"

I hustled up the stairs as the shouts got louder before I finally reached the top but, had to stop. Javi was throwing fists with an older gentleman that looked almost like him. Beside them was a guard that seen me and took a shot at me before I put a bullet in him.