Audition

Kayla

"Ok everyone! Let's get started." My soulmate Sonali clapped her hands together cheerfully.

"I'm Sonali Samarsena, one of the co-founders of The Corps. This," she paused, placing a hand in my right shoulder. "is Kayla Mallari, my partner in crime!"

It's currently the first Tuesday of March 2014. We're currently hosting auditions because we're still looking for people to fill in our vacant roles. One of them being...

Levi... *Sigh* Being hanji isn't the same without my levi. We weren't able to find him in the first audition. Hopefully now we can find a suitable match.

With that, we start the workshop.

We decided to teach the dance first then proceed with the auditions.

Time skip because I have no idea how to execute this...

"So?"

"I don't know... I've seen some great additions to the team but... No Levi yet..." Sonali and I are currently looking through the tapes that were taken from the auditions earlier.

"Aww.. come on don't give up. We still have a few to go through. Maybe you'll find him?" Sonali tried to cheer me up but seriously. I'm starting to lose hope. What if we don't find him?

As I scanned the faces of the people dancing one by one, my eyes flickered to a man with fairly long hair tied into a bob ontop of his head. He seemed to be as tall as me, if not taller. He had tan skin and was wearing a plain gray sweater.The serious look on his face reminded me alot of someone...

"Sonali." I called her.

"Yes?"

"Who's this? Do you know?" I asked pointing a finger at the man in the paused video.

"Hmmm... let's see..." She started to rummage through the resumès we recieved earlier on. Then she stoped when she saw a certain picture of a frowning face and compared it to the one on the screen. "Is it this one?" She queried.

I took one look at the document in her hands and then at the man on screen. "Rosten Carmona huh?"

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Sonali grined excitedly. Her eyes had that glint in them.

Our eyes met. Both carrying that same amount of excitement. "We've found our Levi!"

The rest of the night was spent making a list of qualified members. You know the drill listing down their names, contact info, and sometimes their roles. We also found an Armin Arlert which we gave to a girl named Liz. After an hour (or five) or so more Sonali and I we're done for the night. The only reason we took so long is because we spent most of the time talking and laughing.

As I made my way home I couldn't help but think. What will our version of Levi Ackerman be like?