Levi

Kayla

"OK! Now that everyone is here let's get down to business." Sonali clapped her hands cheerfully. The Corps have all formed a circle around the two of us with our newest additions to the family at the front. I scanned each and every one of their faces. These were the faces of my second family.

"Sonali and I have thought long and hard about this... And congratulations! You're official members of the Corps Dance Crew. Also..." I paused taking in a short breath.

"As you all probably know, The Corps Dance Crew is a cosplaying dance crew which revolves mistly around Attack on Titan and participates in anime and cosplay conventions aswell as hip hop competitions world wide. This year we're going to go to anime expo as an exhibition performance. That show is a show Sonali and I wrote called 'Beyond the Northern Wall' it's based around eight main characters from AOT namely Hanji, Levi, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Jean, and Connie, and it's gonna take them through the different dimensions of different animes.-"

"Wait. We don't HAVE an Armin and Levi. Do we?" Matt said interrupting me.

"I was just getting to that." I said excitedly.

"Our Armin and Levi are among our new members."

Whispers suddenly errupted in the studio. "Who is it?" "They're so lucky..."

"Let's congratulate our cast.

Yours truly Kayla Mallari as Hanji Zoe

Sonali Samarsena as Sasha Brouse

Khoki as Connie Springer

Adam as Eren Yeager

Jenna as Mikasa Ackerman

Hidalgo as Jean Kirsten

Liz as Armin Arlet

And Rosten Carmona as Levi Ackerman

CONGRATULATIONS!"

Applause errupted followed by pats on the back and subtle thank you's.

Now Playing- Replay (Zendaya)

After a while of discussion, we started to bond together for the rest of the night. Of course in our own special way, through dance.

I listened and watched for a little while observing what hidden gems our new additions to the family held. I felt another hand gripped mine and I turned to see Sonali with a cheeky grin on her face.

I was suddenly dragged to the center of the crowd where they cleared a space wide enough for me to dance.

Rosten

Yeah
Wanna put this song on replay
I can listen to it all day
I can listen to you all day
Hear you all day

She really is amazing.

So, Levi huh? Cool.

Don't stop (Stop)
Turn it on, turn it up, make it louder (Yeah)
I don't wanna miss a single thing
I wanna hear every melody (Yeah)

She's dancing so passionately. The music flows through her like the blood in her veins. She looks like she's having fun...

So I get up. I walk up beside her and join her...

She...

She just smiled at me....

That bright, beautiful smile....

I can't breathe...

So this is her...

This is my partner...

My Hanji...

This is Kayla Mallari.