Partie sans titre 5

At the same time in England, Jack's father learns that an earthquake took place in Tibet. Mr. Clarke joins him, the two men are panicked to know their children up there. They still don't know, if they're in danger if Jack could find the young lady.

- Do you think they got out? Then asks the father of Indiana who has a lot of trouble concealing his concern.

-I want to say yes! But I am as anxious as you, I try to convince myself that nothing can happen to my son, yet it is not easy. I heard that only the tops were hit hard but not the plains. I hope with all my heart that Jack and your daughter are safe.

-I have nothing but her in the world. You told me Jack was the best, I'm sure he watches over Indiana and I want to believe it! Tibet has not experienced an earthquake for a long time. It took, of course, that our children are there, reiterates Mr. Clarke, thinking that bad luck is chasing him.

-Will! We must believe in them! Meets Brian and the government keeps us informed. The authorities know that your daughter, Jack and Lilou are up there.

What they are still ignoring at the time is that the young woman is in the hospital safely, while Jack is saving the lives of several children and is trapped in this completely unexpected earthquake in this region. The two men and Jack's mother, are trying so hard to cheer up.

- My son is a fighter! She adds. He'll figure out how to get out of this hell! In addition, we have not heard of the victims and because the earthquake has been felt mainly on the heights, everything suggests that our children are alive and that they are well. She had said that with the heart of a mother, she knew her son alive without being able to explain it. If something had happened to her, she probably would have felt it. She wanted to believe it and believed it!

- I hope you're right! Resumes Brian, I hope with all my heart and just like his son, he starts to swear:Damn you!

In Tibet, Jack and his friends have been walking for more than an hour carrying the children, without really recognizing the way. The earthquake has literally swept away the maps and the reliefs and even Lilou and the Sherpa have trouble finding the right path. They straddle the trees uprooted and fallen on the bruised and dusty soil. Around them it is desolation, the vegetation has disappeared, dragged into the meanders of the heart of the Earth.

The sky and the ground no longer stand out, a thin dust covers the space.

-Let's stop here! Decides Jack, the kids need to rest a bit. I find them very brave, despite their young age! He distributes them a little food and drink, everything he found in the cave and in the vehicles and despite what these little ones have just crossed, no more of them cry. Amala is stuck to her dad but seems confident now.Jack watches them in turns, he feels moved by these little faces covered with dust but he knows that what they have just lived is strangely powerful and that all will come out big and much stronger.The little Englishman took Lilou with affection and kept talking to him, he was part of the separated children, when the earth opened.

-You're also from the police? He asks Lilou.

-Yes! Just like Jack who saved you and tell me a little bit about your dad, where does he work?

- I don't have a dad, I live with my mom and here at my grandpa's and my grandma's.

-I see! Answer Lilou, don't worry! You'll be with them soon but it's time to get some sleep, we still have a long way to go. Tired, the child goes to bed holding his hand and falls asleep immediately.

Jack and the Sherpa have gathered all the children to sleep and tight against each other, they no longer feel frightened.

-Do you think my family is okay? Then ask Champo when speaking to Lilou.