The End..

The young woman hoped to get what she believed her due, conforted in her foolishness by this rogue!Jack and his two friends, then go to Brooke's and inform her of their research and the culmination. He doesn't seem any more surprised than that!

A year earlier, Lisa had been at home, putting a doubt in her head, namely, what if she was her father's child? In order to get a share of the estate, but her mother had intervened explaining that when she was born, she was no longer with Brooke's father for two years, she had kept her for six months before her ex took her away. He thanked the detectives and signed them a check of the agreed amount, happy that this dirty story is finally over. He was going to be able to undertake the restoration of the buildings and reopen the areas, the quiet spirit. They took the plane back the same night, too eager to find their little wives, as they said, after these two weeks of separation.

In fifteen days, Bach-Kim had still taken her belly and Lilou teased her. Indiana had remained the same, which surprised Jack who knew she was expecting binoculars but who had not told anyone else. They all knew that she was pregnant but didn't know they were two children. Chimy kept talking about her work and children who loved their new school and made many friends there. Their mother had been obliged to teach them English from an early age, which facilitated their insertion. They all went to June that night. Lilou was really looking forward to his wife giving birth, but he was still fourteen weeks old.The next day, Jack and Indiana visited Fengge and Palden. They were surprised at how fast their son was growing up, but it was not surprising, seeing the size of the parents. Fengge was very proud to speak in English, there were words she did not know of course but she was still very good. Palden showed his draft of his first book soon edited to Jack, he told the story of the Chosen One and the Dragons. Both congratulated him on his success, so he ran to the show, recovering his other models, which he exhibited with great pride.

They had won everything by settling in England and now they lived without any shortage of anything. Fengge explained that when she graduated she would open a flower shop and she seemed so happy when she talked about it ! Four months passed and Bach-Kim finally gave birth to a very pretty little girl named Anna. She loved that name because it was one of her doctor friends, who wore it very nicely. Lilou was very proud of his daughter who had Palden for godfather. It was April and Indiana only gave birth in August.

The days passed, the missions were took, one evening when Jack returned with Mathias to whom he had offered a drink, in early August, he felt a new burn. He went into the garden and found Indiana lying on a deckchair. He laid his hand on his belly and said:

— ICome, darling! Your daughters are coming, you have to prepare!But this is not the time yet! She protested. Jack penetrated his big blue eyes and the young woman understood. She went to the bathroom to change herself. Jack! You are right! Something's going on. Mathias had attended the scene without understanding but had been obliged to accompany his friend and Indiana. During the journey he asked:

- Jack, I saw you stand up, go see Indi, put your hand on his belly and tell him it was the moment! Frankly I confess that I do not understand anything. Can you enlighten the lanterns of your best friend? Jack answered him without leaving Indi's eyes, sitting in the back.

- It is one of the powers that the great Blama offered me but it only works for everything that is related to Tibet and the mother of Indi was Tibetan.

- Is that true? Everything Paijo says. You really are the one called the Chosen!

- Actually!Mathias looks at his friend, really intrigued.

When they arrived at the clinic, Jack ran for a wheelchair and installed Indiana. A midwife immediately takes her into her service and brings her to a test room. In the meantime, Bach-Kim who was about to leave, crosses the path of Mathias who teaches him what is going on. She rubs way and quickly joined the nurse in charge of taking care of Indiana. When she enters the room, she orders: