The Little Things

There was nothing he could do now.
"W-will?" Henry said quietly, hoping it wasn't him.
"U-uh, y-yeah, hi." Will walked in to see Henry, fixing Foxy on one of the tables.
"Um, Henry, I-" Henry stopped working on Foxy and set his tools down. His hands now in between his legs, as if he had done something shameful.
"I wanted to talk about what happened last night. We're both clearly uncomfortable with it but, we have to talk about it at some point." Henry just stared at William like he was crazy. But he understood why they needed to talk about it.
"I-l-" William sat down next to Henry and put his hands on Henry's shoulders.
"I know it makes you uncomfortable when you have to talk about things like this but, it's okay. There's no need to be ashamed, alright?"
"O-ok..." William leaned in and gave Henry a hug. That's what he needed, he needed a hug.
"Ok, we should probably go in the back room."
"Y-yeah."
They went to the back room where it happened. The place was still the same as last night. It was painted in pastel colors with baby things inside. They weren't for babies though, it was what Henry used to cope.
Henry made an annoyed groan, he covered his face with his hands, and his face went red.
"So where do you keep your stuff? Show me around."
"William was interested? That's surprising." Henry thought to himself.
"I- um- well- it's-um-" He stuttered as his face got red. William chuckled.
"Stop stuttering, it's okay I won't make fun of you. I might tease you, but I'm not trying to make you feel bad. Just show me what makes you happy." William rubbed Henry's back a bit, showing his support.
"O-okay."
Henry hesitantly stepped in, like it was forbidden territory, the floor squeaking a bit. William followed behind. Henry didn't know what to show first.
"W-what do you want to see f-first?"
Henry tripped on his words as well as his feet because of his nervousness.
"I would like to see your clothes first. I wanna see what you wear." William had looked intrigued by this whole thing. It was very interesting after all. He walked over to his closet where he had many clothes. He had overalls, onesies, and plain shirts. He had a drawer under his clothes that held diapers and pacifiers.
"Go ahead and look through my clothes if you'd like. I don't mind."
William picked out the overalls without hesitation. He also picked out a plain light gray shirt of Henry's.
"Here, do you mind going to change into this?" Henry took the clothes and realized just how much Will was into the idea.
"Um- I need something else to dress properly."
Henry went down to the bottom drawer and pulled out a diaper that was covered in pizza designs. William wasn't too surprised that he pulled it out but it was a bit unexpected. Henry ran out to the bathroom to change. William decided to look around on his own. He pulled open the drawer to see what else was inside. There were three more diapers and a box. He picked up the box. It had a certain weight to it. He lifted the lid and was kind of surprised at what was inside. "Adult pacifiers? I've never seen anything like this before." He thought to himself. "Where did he get these?"
William put it back and stood up. He felt tiny being in the room. Everything was so big compared to him. He felt like he had shrunk. He walked over to the crib.
"This thing is so big.." Will touched the bars and shook them a bit as if they might not be strong enough to contain a small child. He thought of what Henry might have wanted.
Henry paced himself walking in.
"W-will..." William turned to look over at Henry.
"You look- dare I say it- adorable."
Henry's face burned up within seconds of hearing the compliment. Will laughed and put one of his hands to his side.
Henry walked over to him giving him a cute walk that was more of a waddle than a walk. "Alright, wanna see my other stuff?"
"Y- yeah. S-sure."
Henry went over to the drawer and pulled out the box Will already looked at. Henry took out a white pacifier that had a clay charm of Toy Freddy on it. It was very cute. William took it from Henry's hands. Henry shook his head, signifying that it was okay for William to take a look at it.
"Hen, where did you get all this stuff?"
"I gots it from a fwiend."
"And who would that be?" William caught on that he was in some sort of space that kept him young.
"Fwiends dat wike what I wike." Henry pulled out a secret hidden dresser from behind his clothes. The dresser had toys but they were really big. They were baby toys though.
"Where did you get these?" William was now very curious to know who comes up with these things and how people even get ahold of them.
"I made these toys." Henry handed William a toy. It was a small action figure of Fredbear.
"This is adorable Hen."

Henry snapped out of the little space he was in.
"W-Will, I uh-"
William realized that he came out of his space and patted him on the back.
"It's okay, keep going baby."
Henry gathered himself and tried to go back into little space.
"A-and here I have my Spring Bonnie pwushie." Henry took him out and held him tightly. William looked Henry in the eyes and smiled.
"Hey, Hen, open your mouth."
"Wha-" Henry was immediately met with the pacifier he handed to William earlier.
It was a bit big for his mouth but he still liked it, even when he was about to choke on it, he still sucked on it. Henry took it out of his mouth.
"Why'd ya do dat? Was I tawkin too much?"
Will laughed.
"No, no, I just wanted to see you in your full outfit is all."
"O-oh. Well now I gots ta show you my other pwaces I go."
Henry was so cute, his words were starting to make as much sense as a five year old trying to talk.

Henry pulled Will by his arm over to his crib. He unlocked the latch and climbed inside, making sure William could see the whole thing in action. Henry smiled as he put his pacifier in and laid down holding Spring Bonnie. Will was a bit jealous but he was sure Henry didn't have many friends into this kind of stuff so he was sure he could join in with him if he wanted to.
"Dis is my cwib! I go here when I'm sweepy and I gotta go ta bed."
Will was happy to see Henry happy.
"Ok, next I gots to show you my tree house!"
Henry got out of his crib and took William over to some weird door that William thought was just a closet at first glance looking around the room. Henry slowly unlocked and opened the door. Inside was a medium sized room with tons of cool things. There was a ball pit that was 5 feet deep, a treehouse imbedded into the wall, a small stage with a curtain hiding its contents, and many other little things that William didn't catch at first glance.
"It's smaller than the nursery but when I feel like going and playing in the pizzeria, I come here. It's pretty much the same I guess.
Will looked around and then at Henry.
"Will you pway wif me?"
He asked an innocent question that William couldn't say no to.
"Alright, I guess I can play with you."
Henry smiled and giggled in excitement.
He wrapped his arms around Will, embracing him in a hug.
"W-what should we do first?"
Henry stepped back from Will, letting him go.
"I-I dunno, pway hide and seek?"
"That sounds fun!"
"Okay! Wet's get you dwessed for it doe."
William looked at Henry, who was dragging him back into the nursery with a confused look on his face.
"D-dressed?"
Henry nodded and went to his closet.
"Y-you want me to wear b-baby clothes?"
Henry nodded.
"I-um-" William just picked out what fit his style, since Henry was letting him borrow his clothes. He picked out a Lavender shirt, some purple long socks, and black and grey short-alls, like Henry's.

William was about to leave when Henry stopped him.
"H-Hen-" Henry handed him a diaper and a Pacifier.
"Y-you don't have to wear it if y-"
"No, I'll wear it, gladly." Will smiled and took it from Henry and then went out to find a bathroom to change in.
William finally emerged fully clothed in baby attire, even a pacifier clipped to his shirt. Will, trying not to waddle, went back to the nursery to show Henry.
"H-Henwy?" Will stuttered, embarrassed by talking so babyish.
Henry looked over to see Will.
"W-Will?" Henry went over to William, who was looking a little bit smaller.
Henry took the pacifier on Will's chest and stuck it in his mouth. It was a perfect fit.
Henry stuck his pacifier in his mouth too.
"Hide and seek?" Henry asked, words being muffled by the pacifier.
William nodded.