Overflow

William just stood there, tears in his eyes, waiting for something to happen. His lips started to quiver. Henry quickly ran over to Will, giving him a hug. He leaned away.
"You're okay Will! See! You just had an accident is all!"
Henry ran over to the closet to get a diaper and some more supplies.
"Hey, Hen?"
He looked over to Will.
"Yes?"
"Are you gonna change me?"
"Not unless you want me to."

Will was a bit overwhelmed, and he started to cry, almost choking on his tears. Henry walked back over with an arm full of supplies. He rubbed his back, trying to sooth him.
"H-hey, I'm sorry Will. Would you like me to change you?"
Will calmed down a bit.
"N-no, I got it.." he was handed the supplies and he waddled off to go change.

He felt a slight shift in his stomach as he walked into the bathroom. He leaned over on the wall crouching down, hoping it wouldn't overflow. He let go. He felt it run up his back and to the front, the liquid flowing through the whole diaper.
"I wish it would stop..." He thought as the flow kept going. When it stopped, he put his hand on the back of the full diaper to feel it. He took a moment to exhale.

Will waddled back into the nursery with a fresh clean diaper on. He had washed every part of himself and was finally ready to play.

"W-what do you wanna do?" He asked Henry, the pacifier in his mouth making it hard to speak.
"Pway wit toys!" Henry held out a small rattle in one hand and a small action figure in his other hand.
"Can I take the rattle?" Will asked kind of hesitantly.
"Sure!" Henry handed Will the rattle. He sat down next to Henry, bouncing with joy. The rattle shook and made noise. It was so interesting and weird. He liked it. It was a good fidget toy.
Henry felt restless and began to bounce in his spot, playing with the small toys he had.

"I wanna go into the bawl pit." Will said, looking at Hen.
"Dats a gweat idea!"  Henry started crawling into the next room.
'Is he crawling?' Will followed by crawling also.

Henry got up, and jumped into the ball pit, balls splashing in the air. Will made sure that Hen was out of the way before he jumped in too. They splashed each other and kept giggling with joy. They had fun in the ball pit until they got bored. They decided that it was time for a new game.
"Wets pway somfing else." Hen suggested.
"Wets pway doctor!"
"Okay!" Will didn't really care but Hen was happy.