Hide and Seek

"1... 2... 3... 4..." William was counting up to 30, very slowly so Henry could get a head start. "5... 6... 7... 8...." 'This wasn't too bad, I didn't need to do any work and I see that Henry likes it because there's no work involved but' "9... 10... 11... 12... " 'I think he really likes it Because it brings out his inner child. He has more of that than any adult I know.' "13... 14... 15... 16... " 'I could do this all day if I wanted to, it's not hurting anyone.' "17... 18... 19... 20..." William thought to himself about it while counting slowly. When he finally got to 30, he opened his eyes, pulling his hands away from his face, and started looking. First place to check is the ball-pit.
William jumped in, knowing nobody was in it.
"Hmm, nobody's here?"
He got out and kept looking around. Treehouse? He looked inside the small treehouse and found nothing. The stage.
"Hen? You in here?" William peered into the stage curtains, waiting for something to jump out at him. "Wasn't there an animatronic there?" He thought.
William saw something out of the corner of his eye, terrified, he froze.

Henry jumped out and did a cute roar and then ran past William before he could even react.
"W-wha-" William had looked back to see a clear space. Henry was hidden, again. Will didn't mind this if course, and proceeded to go look for Henry.
He was in the treehouse. Will knew this because of the giggling coming from the tiny room. Will opened the door and walked in, confused to find nothing but another diaper stash in the corner, along with a small table and chairs. It was decorated like pirates cove, a bit of Jungle inside and some party room decorations.
Henry jumped out of the side corner and was now behind William.
"Hehe! Gotcha!" Will looked back at Henry now determined to chase him. Henry ran across the room and Will followed a few feet behind. William started to become tired and he was losing Henry. All of a sudden, Henry stopped in his tracks. William stopped running, knowing something might be wrong.
"H-Hen? You okay? Is something wrong?" William walked over to Henry.

"No- I-I just-" Henry started to feel his crotch grow warm, and he froze. Will was confused and wanted to know what was wrong but he knew Henry wouldn't tell him.
"Henry, what's wrong? I wanna know."
Henry put his hands to his bright red face and started to tear up a bit.
Oh God, he didn't...
"Hen, do you need a change?" Henry nodded, still hiding his face.
"Hey! It's okay! Even adults have accidents sometimes!" Will put his hand on Henry's shoulder.
"Let's go get you changed." William guided Henry back to the nursery. Henry was hesitant to let Will change him.
"I t-think I'll change myself." Henry awkwardly left the room to go find a place to change.