Chap 2 - Joining The Norms

I looked down back at the scene, I sighed. The only trace of evidence that I could've been there was the small drops of blood. I stared at the scene once more before going towards some of the students, the only thing I remember from last night was me texting the head head of the school that I was gonna be here. So, all I had to do was find the school president right? But where are they?

I asked some more students and so far, a lot of them were even afraid to utter her name, all I got from the twenty people I asked was 'Satsuki' I'm not sure if it's a crypted message or no or if it's the presidents name. Unsure, I asked more people about this Satsuki, the only thing I got from this was from a petite on I haired girl, she seemed to praise Satsuki as her god.

"Why do you want to know about Satsuki?" She asked me.

"Because, I sent a message that I was going to be here to sign up for this school, but do to some transfer issues in a while day late." I answered

"Oh, I see. Well, I'll have you know our prestigous queen lives over there" She said pointing towards a giant building, "If I were you, I would head there, now!" She informed.

I called CT-12 back to me and got onto it.

"Hey, thanks cutie!" I thanked before leaving, before I officially took off I think I broke her systems, she kept stuttering the words cutie. The scene was so cute, it reminded me of when 4T Malfunctioned and could only say the words Kill.

*Ahem* Anyway I saw that she wasn't lying and headed straight towards Satsuki. I didn't feel like taking the stairs so, I went straight up and flew right through each and every window. That was until I heard a black haired female say, "I've been expecting you"

I turned to my left with a confuse face, "You talkin' to me?" I asked her.

"You are y/n, Correct?"

"Uhh, yeah I am. But aren't you like, mad? I just ascended over like 7 Windows, and, may I mind you broke all seven of them. Aren't you like I don't know, even a little mad?"

"No, not really, these Windows weren't going to last much longer. But, what fascinate's me more than the fact that you must've single handedly made that machine is the fact, is the fact that you pushed Gamagoti to use his three star uniform." She stated.

"Gamagori? Who is Gamagori... Just go with the flow y/n" I told myself.

"Hmm? O-oh yeah, He wasn't that hard... I just needed one of my devices and book he was gone... I think" I told her whispering the last part to myself.

"Oh yeah? Well, if he was so easy how come I heard that he left you so hurt you had to use some sort of, invisibility machine?"

"O shit, think y/n, think!"

"Oh well, You know I am... A man of mercy (Not). So, I felt bad for kicking his butt so easily and I deactivated my machine, because he said he had a card up his sleeve? Yeah that's what happened... Hey, You seem to have any, uh outlets... Like for laptops and stuff?" I awkwardly asked.

"Hmm? Yeah right over there... How come?" She informed me.

"Just asking, You mind if I sit next to it... Your school may have a black out though"

"Hah, the fuel that supplies this school always has never been out not even once! But, if you can do so... I promise you a one star two star uniform... Unless you have some suggestive bets you want to make?"

"Actually I do... How about when I take all the power you have to write a note, with your signature saying that you allow me to walk around without a uniform... And that you allow me in places where students normally can't go... Deal"