Chap 3 - Ryuko Matoi

(Two weeks later)

Its been around two weeks since I've started staying with the Mankanshoku's and so far they've been really nice to be around, I've been teaching the father how to make himself better at his job. The mother has taught me a very small amount of food like steak, at least when its available. Mako, well, Mako is Mako. She a pretty overly energetic person. Lastly we have Mataro, and throughout my stay he's been the best of the family so far. I say this because I've uh... Kinda teaching him some better pickpocketing skills with his "gang" though not gonna lie. He could probably steal from an... Adept thief. Anyway he and his gang went to go and I guess steal. Ill just follow in pursuit, sometimes they go a little to far and actually mug some people... Not that I'm not a fan of that but, he's to young to see death. None the less create it.

So I kinda offered to follow them and give them guidance. As we roamed the streets nothing interesting caught my eye, same old, same old really.

"Hey, Bro look at this!" Mataro called out to me.

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked.

He pointed at a girl who was ascending the stairs, "See, See! This girl has a ton of money! Imagine if I could get my hands on that." He finished, drooling calling his friends along with him.

"H-hey wait up!" I called, but they still attempted to rob the girl. What am I going to do with these half wits?

I just stared at them from above, Mataro's tactic was pretty good... But, it wasn't completely solid. The girl clearly must've noticed what he was doing and in a split second changed the place of her wallet with, a lemon? I sighed, "The damn fool's gonna resort to violence..." I started my descent down the stairs right behind mataro.

"Then there is no such thing as regret in this world anymore" The girl told Mataro.

"That's my line, sister come out guys" Mataro responded, "You've insulted the great lightning speed Mataro, this neighborhood is my turf, honnou town blind alley, its a dead end for lives and a feared hangout for drifters. If you want to get home in peace leave your wallet and go"

"Come on whats with the anachronistic street punk routine? I thought this town was strange but I see the people who live here are nuts too. All right then it's my policy to see it through a fight if somebody picks a fight, come At me"

"Get her!" Mataro called to his friends. I sighed before jumping in from of the girl with my arm holding her back. I activated my Eyes barrier and added a small electrical current.

"Auggh!" The boys called. Mataro and the rest instantly backed up.

"You know what to do" I told him.

"We're So, So, so very sorry.

"What the hell?!" The girl called out.

"We're really weak against stronger people, that's our own strong unit."

"I guess I can't beat up kids who are bowing and scraping. I let you This slide once, for now. But you, how did You- WOAH!" She wasn't able to finish her sentence because Mako started to come out flying through the air.

"Hey how many time do I have to tell you two to stop mugging people?! And why aren't you going to school yet!?" Mako asked Tackling both of us down.

"Ah! It my sister!" Mataro shouted.

"Ah! It's Malicious Mako!" I shouted.

"I'm going, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going!" Mataro shouted.

"Dumbass! I ain't got time for no compulsory education, You Bitch" Mataro shouted.

"That jerk" Mako responded agrily.