Chapter 14: Goodbye, Again

[Third Person]

To Ryo, Akira was the sun.

He was warm, and bright. His smile itself could blind someone. (He was also hot af lmaooo) Ryo couldn't, and didn't want to imagine what it would be like without his sun again.

And yet, he was faced with the obstacle once again. Of course, Akira wasn't dead like last time. It also wasn't his fault like last time. But still, every minute without his sun felt cold; unwelcoming.

So, when Ryo had Akira pinned to the wall, showering him with kisses after he had just.. well.. performed some heated activity with him, he had no intention of releasing him. His lips were so warm and inviting. His cheeks emitted a great amount of heat like the sun he was. Parting from him only made Ryo crave more contact.

He released Akira's lips to catch his breath, before leaning in again. Only to be blocked by Akira's hand.

"R-Ryo.. shouldn't we be spending time with Miki and Miko too?" He averted his eyes; panting, his cheeks glowing.

Ryo smirked, leaning in closer. "A few more minutes would hurt, hmm?"

"You said that.. 5 minutes ago.."

"Do you not want this?"

Akira bit his lip. "No.. that's not it. It's just.. Miki and Miko, and I can't be all hot like this all day.."

Ryo traced his fingers along Akira's jaw. "Sorry. You're just.. really tempting. Please, just a little more time."

"A-Alright. But only a little more." Akira gulped, connecting their lips once again.

By the time Ryo finally let up, both their lips were red and swollen. Ryo licked his lips, as if trying to savor the taste of Akira's for just a second longer. "Alright. Let's meet Miki and Miko."

Akira simply nodded, looking away shyly and licking his own lips. When the two made their way to the girls waiting in the distance, Miko placed her hand on her hip and huffed. "Yo. You're like, 10 minutes late. What held you up?"

10 minutes? Thought Ryo. I guess I did kiss Akira for quite a while.

"We got held up with something."

Miki giggled. "It's fine. I had a good time talking with Miko anyways."

The group walked on to no place in particular, chatting on and on. Suddenly, Miko halted. "Oh my god."

Akira looked back. "What's up?"

"You guys totally had sex, didn't you?"

Akira squeaked and looked away, while Ryo smirked and turned around to face her. "No, we didn't have sex. Although I must say I'm glad my gag reflex isn't bad."

Miko's jaw dropped, and Akira gasped and buried his face into Ryo's chest. Miki, however, tilted her head innocently. "What does your gag reflex have to do with any of this?"

Miko burst out laughing, and ruffled Miki's hair. "It means that Ryo sucked off Akira."

"What??"

"His dick. Ryo sucked his dick."

Miki's eyes widened, her face turning redder than Akira's still swollen lips. "O-oh!"

Ryo put his hand on Akira's hip and continued walking. "Well, let's not waste too much time talking about the little things and go to a cafe or something."

"Ryo, are you saying I'm small??" Akira gasped and slapped his hand against his mouth. "I-I mean.."

"No, you're not small. You're quite big, actually, which is why I'm glad my gag reflex isn't bad. I want to take in as much of you as possible to make you feel as good as possible."