Violet Rogers information

TW// Bad relationships and murder

Voice: Steven Universe – Lapis Lazuli

Name: Violet Rogers

Gender: Female [She/They]

Occupation: Soldier of Color Army >Future< Unemployed

Species: Human

Sexuality: Asexual

Relationships:

??? Rogers – Father

??? (???) Rogers – Mother

Leo Rogers – Young Bro

Amber Rogers – Young Sis

Oliver Rogers – Baby Bro

Todd Ford – That @$$hole cheated on me

Ruby Jackson – Friend

Sally Boards – Friend (?)

BC Bear – Friend

Martin Thomas – Friend

OMG25 Drew – Friend

Rebecca Villin – Friend (?)

Snowflake Wilson – Friend (?)

Jack Daniels – Old friend

Stephanie ??? – Old friend

>??? (Mother) side<

Paige – Grandma

Dipper – Grandpa

Dylan – Uncle

Joseph Brown – 1 Cousin

Maya – 2 Cousin

Bryson – 3 Cousin

>??? (Father) Side<

??? – Grandfather

??? – Grandmother

??? – Aunt

>Future<

Dolly Rogers – Creepy adopted little sister

Scarlet Jackson – Student

Theme: The Hoosiers – Up to No Good

Date of Birth: July 21

Race: American, Italy

Physical Description:

Dyed Keppel hair that cover her right eye (Original brown)

Juniper Green eyes

6'0" tall / 183 cm

Personality: Violet isn't a serious type person, but does bothers her friends for not doing their job. She would fight people if they ask for it from her without backing out.

Likes: Tomboys, fighting, military

Dislikes: Love, her ex, and dresses

Back story:

Lived in a normal life and made a lot of friends in her school.

Meet and then dated Todd,

+Moving in with him.

Meet Ruby, Ruby wanted her to join Color army but she declined.

Realized that Todd been cheating on her with other girls. Which she doesn't believe, until the truth came to her.

+By seeing texting he sent to the girls

She asked Ruby for help because she knows if she tells him that she knows he will get the same punishment as his old girlfriend which Ruby did. It was that she needs to kill Todd.

+Todd told Violet stories about how his ex 'cheated' on him, saying "I was afraid of leaving her or telling anyone" so he punish her in a abusive way (But don't worry the ex is alive, she escape but didn't tell anyone it for her own safety.)

Ruby cover the evident that she killed Todd by making it look like a suicide.

Joined Color army.

+It was a rundown warehouse and Violet was the only member there, her and Ruby fix it up for Color Army.

She also meets Sally, BC, and Rebecca who are new recruits for the army.

+Even though they had to go to France for Ruby meeting Sally there.

Violet, Sally, Rebecca, and BC got told Ruby was leaving for something never coming back. They realize their boss is missing and decide to do a search for her and lead color army.

Got Jesse, Martin, and Snowflake as new recruits.

+Violet let them in cause the bigger the army the better Color army become.

+They still look for their boss finding her with no memory of her past and with an enemy leader.

>Future AU<

Work at Color army until she has to leave, so Violet lived with her parents for 2 weeks until she got her home in a cabin.

At time she has to take care of her siblings when her parents are gone.

Years later Ruby ask if Violet can teach her daughter how to fight being to best soldier from her, Violet agree to it but kept her young sister; Dolly, away from Scarlet.

>further Future AU<

TBA

Strength:

Fighting

Weakness:

Remembering her boyfriend

Her leader being childish

Extra:

>If her ex lives<

Violet miss only for Todd to attack her.

He demands to know why he was wanted dead only for her to not responded.

He let it slide but told her she can't leave.

Two month past and she lost interest with Todd but didn't tell him.

Ruby came back and ask Violet if she wants to escape only to get a no for an answer.

Week past and now she wants to leave which Ruby did come back and help her.

Now getting rid of her indented.