Snowflake Wilson information

Voice: no voice >Future< Creepypasta – Ticci Toby (No joke there is a voice of Ticci Toby on YouTube)

Name: Snowflake Wilson

Nickname: Snowy (Snow)

Gender: Male [He/They]

Occupation: Soldier of Color Army >Future< Works at a dinner [Hot PanFest]

Species: Snowman

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationships:

??? – Mom

??? – Dad

Rebecca – Friend (?)

BC – Friend

Violet – Friend

Sally – Friend

OMG25 – Friend (?)

Ruby – Friend

Martin – Friend

>Mom side<

Snow – Cousin

??? – Aunt

>Dad side<

Winter - Cousin

>Future<

TBA

Theme: Ending of Steven Universe

Date of Birth: December 5

Race: American

Physical Description:

White hair

Black eyes

Wears a red top hat

5' 5" tall / 165 cm

Personality: Snowflake is a kind and shy jelly bean that means no harm towards others. He is mute but loves to talk to people he knows.

Likes: his powers (sometimes), snow, winter

Dislikes: being alone

Back story:

His parents were not around him much to teach him so that why he mute.

Everyone was afraid of his powers so it made him lonely.

>Nothing important<

One day when he was walking, he saw a person in a military jacket being ignored by everyone which didn't mind them, Snowflake thought it was cool following the person until the person realize and ask what is Snowflake problem getting the idea that Snowflake wants to join the army to be away from people.

+They still look for their boss finding her with no memory of her past and with an enemy leader.

>Future AU<

Work at Color army until he left.

Went back to Alaska fearing everyone there, turns out no one cared about him or forgot about him which made him happy.

He went back to his parents' house to live there, but his parents didn't let him living there and kicked him out.

+Move in with his aunt instead until he can afford a place himself.

While living in his aunt's house, he had to keep an eye on his cousin (even though she old enough) who helped him with speaking which soon worked but he now stutter a lot which he doesn't mind.

+showing it off to his friends which they were glad of him to speak even if he struggling.

He got a job as a cashier in a dinner to get money for his aunt and himself.

Soon got enough to afford a tiny house to live in.

Strength:

Having friends

Weakness:

???

Extra:

If he goes back home he will be afraid.

Forhim to talk to people he will use sign language or write it down on a note bookhe has in his pocket.